𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Fake Love.

Fifty-Eight

| Vixen's POV

I was having constant morning sickness. It was so bad that I dreaded mornings and wanted to skip straight to afternoons but I couldn't complain because my mates were waiting for me as I simply got dressed into casual clothing for a visit to my pack.

Sure, I would probably have problems but I just hope that none of them try to provoke my mates.

And they were going to meet my parents finally..

I mentally jump up and down as I slide my shoes on. I wore Tiberias' white T-shirt which fell to my knees and a pair of black shorts that stopped right above my knees. I might look like a nerd but I didn't care. I found my style cute. Truth is, I wore a shirt this big to try and hide my large belly but it didn't suffice.

Tiberias shirt provided me his scent which calmed me during serious matters. Whenever I was alone at night, I'd just hug his shirt to my chest and fall asleep immediately.

Piper was standing at the bottom of the stairs behind Tiberias, specifically away from Thierno.

I sigh.

This is why she has to go back to the pack because she'll just be in constant fear of being hurt again. As much as I love her, she has to find her own home.

Of course I would've loved for her to stay with me forever but that drastically changed once I found my mates.

I didn't expect to be mated to a freaking tiger gods or god tigers. Okay, I'm horrible with names. You get my point.

Piper wore a sleeveless tank top and black leggings and her blonde hair was styled into a ponytail. Her eyes darts in my direction once I made an appearance, "Vixen! Do..I look okay?" She asks.

"You look great!" I smile at her.

Tiberias checked the watch on his wrist then glanced at his brother who wore a plain black top with sleeves that hugged his muscular physique, only exposing the tattoos around his wrist and hands which was accompanied with black pants, "That's what you're going to wear to meet Vixen's parents?"

Thierno looks down at his outfit then he smirked, "I thought we were going for an ultrasound. Listen, I have shit to do. I don't have time for this. And honestly, I don't want to be around pathetic wolves."

"Well, I'm one of those pathetic wolves," I crossed my arms and glared at him. Sure, he was stronger than my alpha by a lot but that didn't give him a reason to bash us.

"You're not considered one of them," Thierno reached for me and blessed me with half a smile on his mouthwatering lips but Piper grabbed my arm, pulling me closer to her and away from both of my mates. "Ahem, Vixen, a word, please?"

"Is something wrong?" I ask but I was truly curious if she did this just to put distance between us.

"Yes! Something is wrong," she whisper-shouted while her eyes remained on the twins. "Tiberias should be the only one to come with us."

"Why?"

"Because if Eskimo recognizes the other one then there will be a problem," Piper exclaims while she squeezes my shoulders. "Or our alpha. Who knows what'll happen to your mate!"

"Piper, let's be honest. You don't care about that. What's the real reason?" I quirk my eyebrow at her and held my belly bump.

"That is the reason, you couch potato!" She leads me further away from my mates then said, "Thierno is a danger to our pack. You know how they used to treat us. If both of them see how we used to get treated, who knows what will happen!"