⠀⠀ ⠀⠀

𝑺 𝒀 𝑵 𝑶 𝑷 𝑺 𝑰 𝑺

Little Vixen is the only omega in his pack and is determined to make the tiger shifter his friend. His curiosity sets a game for himself in which he tries to win the tiger shifter over.

No one dares to even get close to the tiger shifter.

Except Vixen, of course.

▌│█║▌║▌║

𝑾 𝑨 𝑹 𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑮
~ 𝘌𝘟𝘗𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘐𝘛 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘕𝘛 ~
━━━━━
smut
violence
strong language
sexual harassment
toxic romance
homophobia
━━━━━

𝐍 𝐎 𝐓 𝐄
Hello~
To all of my new readers,
I started writing this book when I was seventeen, I am now twenty, turning twenty-one in August.
The first few chapters are a little bizarre but it gets better.

This is my first time writing a bxb/mxb/mxmxm book so it definitely won't be the best but I want to inform you..that this is not your cliche werewolf book.

Everything I write is purely from my imagination and in my world, it's not strictly homosexual men so if you're disgusted by heterosexual moments then I suggest you don't read this book. I try to keep it somewhat realistic.

I can't stress this enough but there will be moments where you may want to choke the shit out of the main character but understand that there will be character development.

And if you skim through this book just for the smut, you won't understand anything that's going on.

Also, I am open to constructive criticism. There may be spelling errors and misplacements of words. I will be revising this book once I'm done with the entire series.

If you're 17 and under,
KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF.

please...

𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘈𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘖𝘞𝘕 𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕

&

E N J O Y