𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

A tiger's loyalty.

Forty-Three

| Vixen's POV

The bubbles rumbling inside of my stomach has me feeling queasy. Tiberias and I took a shower together before getting dressed to meet Lauv downstairs who stood next to his aquatic mate who was frowning while scanning the mansion with those ruby eyes of his.

"LAUV!"

"VIXEN!"

"Why do you have a natural glow to you?" I ask.

"I could say the same thing about you." He places his hands on his hips, eyeing me up and down. "We heard everything."

"No you didn't."

"Oh, yes... we....did." He paused after each word, wiggling his eyebrows. "This big sexy pile of ass didn't want to come but I forced him because I'm that guy."

Alucard rolls his eyes before performing a hand dap with Tiberias while they both grinned, leaving me astonished.

"What?" My mate sighs. "Just because we're ancient; doesn't mean we're not guys."

"Because when did you get a best friend?" I don't know why I thought my mates wouldn't have friends. They just didn't seem like the types.

Am I wrong?

Tiberias chuckled, "So I'm not allowed to have friends now?"

"I'm just.. shocked to see you do something so..-."

"What?"

"Mortal like?" I snort.

Alucard stares at me with an unknown glint in his eyes which causes me to shift in my stance. My eyebrows furrow.

I want Nitro to fuck me, Vixen. Please let's shift. It'll only hurt our first few times, Kuro begs.

"No." I whisper while watching Tiberias and Alucard engage in conversation.

Okay, maybe not fuck but I want to cuddle him. Ask Tiberias please, Kuro whimpers. Wait, I can just ask.

My eyes widened. "No!"

Kuro forced our link to open, allowing access to our mind. I'm assuming Nitro accepted since I could hear my mate's thoughts now.

"-need to keep him away from-." Tiberias' thoughts completely changed once he knew that I was listening.

Keep who?

I squint my eyes as I forced the link back open. Even if he was engaging into conversation with Alucard, he was still capable of providing me with his attention which impressed me.

I'm a horrible multitasker.

"Keep who from who?" I ask through the link. Tiberias didn't reply until Alucard responded. "Keep you from Alucard once you're confirmed pregnant."

Huh?

"Why?"

"I'll explain later." Tiberias shut me out as he continued to speak with the merman. Alucard chuckled at whatever my mate said.

"Why have you been standing here with your mouth wide open like you're just waiting for a dick to fly into it?" Lauv asks while tossing a grape into his mouth.

"Lauv! Please." I fixed my face before I huffed and grabbed my friend's hand before leading us outside where we won't be heard. "Is there something wrong with your mate?"