8) lunatic

"Where are we going" Scott asked Stiles. "You'll see" Stiles said. "Cause we really shouldn't be out here my mom is in a constant state of freak out from what happened at the school" Scott said.

"Well, your mom isn't the sheriff okay there's no comparison trust me" Stiles said. "Can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here" Scott asked. 

"Yes, when your best friend gets dumped" Stiles said. "I didn't get dumped we're taking a break" Scott said.

"Alright well when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break you get your best friend drunk" Stiles said.

>>>

"Dude, you know she's just one, one girl you know there are so many, there are so many other girls in the sea" Stiles said. "Fish in the sea" Scott said. "Fish why you, talking about fish" Stiles asked.

"I'm talking about girls I love girls I love 'em especially ones with strawberry blonde hair green eyes 5'3" Stiles said. "Like Lydia" Scott said.

"Yeah, exactly" Stiles said. "Hey how did you know I was talking about, about what was I talking about" Stiles asked. "Hey, you're not happy take a drink" Stiles said.

"I don't want anymore" Scott said. "You're not drunk" Stiles asked. "I'm not anything" Scott said.

"Hey maybe it's like, maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore you know maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf" Stiles said. "Am I drunk" Stiles asked.

"Your wasted" Scott said. "Yeah, come on dude I know it feels bad I know it hurts I know well I don't know but I know this I know being broken up hurts being alone is way worse besides I think you and Hazel be better for each other" Stiles said.

"Speaking of Hazel have you seen her" Scott asked. "Not since that night but that's good right she can't kill you if she's dead" Stiles said.

"Unless she's not dead" Scott said, and two guys came over. Right when Stiles was about to take the bottle one of the guys took it. "Well look at two little dudes getting their drink on" a man said.

"Give it back" Scott said. "What's that little man" the man asked. "I think he wants a drink" the other man said.

"I want the bottle" Scott said. "Scott maybe we should just go" Stiles said. "You brought me here to get drunk Stiles I'm not drunk yet" Scott said and then the man took a drink.

Scott had got up facing the man. "Give me the bottle" Scott said and the man shook his head and Scott glowed his eyes.

"Give me the bottle of jack" Scott said. "Scott" Stiles said seeing his claws. Scott took the bottle going back to normal and threw it at the tree. Soon the guys had left.

"Okay please tell me that was because of the breakup or cause tomorrow's the full moon" Stiles said and got on the passenger side of the jeep. "Going home now yeah" Stiles said before passing out.

>>>

"We've been watching their family house" Noah said stepping out of the office. "Maybe they'll wind up there" Noah said and then saw Stiles.

"Give me a second please" Noah said and made his way to Stiles. "Don't you have a test to get to" Noah asked. "What's going on did you find Derek or Hazel yet" Stiles asked.

"I'm working on it you go take your test" Noah said. "Alright dad, listen to me" Stiles said. "Go" Noah said.

"This is really important you have to be careful tonight okay especially tonight" Stiles said. "Stiles I'm always careful" Noah said. "Dad you've never dealt with this kind of thing before okay at least not like this" Stiles said.