13) Codominance

Act V B

Beasts and Hellhounds

(Episode 13-20)

________________

"So, what did he want" Stiles asked once Scott made his way to him while Hazel helped Stiles with the flashlight. "To help" Scott said. "You gonna let him" Stiles asked.

"It, be the smart thing to do" Hazel said. "Eventually I guess" Scott said.

"Okay but shouldn't he be a little higher on your priority list right now" Stiles asked. "I mean since he's the only other actual werewolf your only other actual beta" Stiles said.

"We could use all the help we can get but then again what do I know" Hazel said.

"You didn't see the way that he came at me you didn't see the look on his eyes" Scott said. "It's not like your any better" Hazel said.

"I've been with you on a full moon, so I've seen that look you want to get the band back together Scott you don't leave out the drummer your lucky I convinced Hazel to help" Stiles said.

Stiles started the car. "Finally, can we go now" Hazel asked. "Success" Scott said.

"Yes" Stiles said, and they all got in the jeep. Scott and Hazel noticed the jeep full of tanks.

"Huh might have been easier if I turned into a wolf and meet you guys there" Hazel said. "It's a minor leak very minor" Stiles said and drove off.

>>>

"Man, I think the Jeep's overheating again" Scott said. "Probably" Stiles said. "Most likely" Hazel added.

"Should we pull over and put more antifreeze in it" Scott asked. "No, we can just turn the heat on" Stiles said doing so. "You find anything yet" Stiles asked Scott.

"They're mostly the same stuff you already knew" Scott told him.

"Well can you try being more useful before I throw you out the window and we find Kira ourselves" Hazel asked.

"Damnito memoriae was a Roman practice a government decree to destroy the images of the damned and they would scratch off their names from inscriptions chisel their face off of statues the Romans believed it was a punishment worse than death" Scott said.

"Being forgotten" Stiles said. "Listen to this Damnatio Memoriae was later used on a serial killer in 1598 known as the demon tailor he lured children into his shop in Paris where he would kill them and boil their flesh of their bones to eat" Scott said.

"There goes my appetite" Hazel said. "The courts believed the crimes so horrible they ordered all the documents destroyed to this day no one knows his real name" Scott said.

"So, the dread doctors resurrected a killer who was so bad that he had to literally be erased from history" Stiles said.

"A killer that became a werewolf" Scott said. "Which probably made him a better killer that's great" Stiles said and sped up.

>>>

"You still not talking to Malia" Scott asked Stiles. "Uh she's not talking to me or anyone I guess" Stiles said. "Hazel, has she spoken to you" Scott asked.