11) hospitals

"Stiles" Hazel said running to Stiles seeing he was talking to a nurse.

"I came as soon as I got the call I ran as fast as I could, I may have had to turn into a wolf at some point but luckily I got changed into some clothes before anyone saw" Hazel said.

"Thanks for coming Hazel" Stiles said. "Hey anything for you" Hazel said.

"Stilinski right you said his insurance was with the county he's a deputy" the nurse asked.

"No, he's the sheriff he's the county sheriff okay he's covered I mean he should be covered" Stiles said and Melissa came over.

"I'll take care of it" Melissa said and took the chart. "I texted Scott he's coming as soon as he can I can call Malia" Melissa said.

"No, no, no don't, don't call anyone Hazel's all I need right now" Stiles said. "Is there anyone else we need to notify a next of kin" the nurse at the desk asked. "No, it's me it's just me" Stiles said.

>>>

Hazel saw Stiles sitting alone and went to him sitting next to him. She slowly took ahold of his hand causing him to look at her.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay hey he's been through worse he'll pull through okay" Hazel said.

Stiles nodded at her and smiled. "Thanks for being here" Stiles said. "Always" Hazel said. "So, you and Scott not talking" Hazel asked. "No not really" Stiles told her.

"Are you two still okay" Stiles asked. "We actually broke up" Hazel said. "Oh, I'm sorry" Stiles said.

"It's okay honestly" Hazel said and Stiles nodded. "Well, I'm always here if you need me" Stiles said.

"That's sweet but for right now let's focus on your dad okay that's all that matters right now" Hazel said and Stiles nodded.

>>>

After Hazel let Stiles sleep for a moment Melissa came over and Hazel carefully shook him awake.

"Hey, he's okay Dr Geyer is stitching him up right now" Melissa told Stiles. "Okay I wanna see him" Stiles said. "Okay the anesthesia needs to wear off it's gonna be at least two hours" Melissa said.

"Okay yeah but everything's gonna be okay though I mean he's okay" Stiles asked.

"He's gonna be just fine" Melissa said. "Oh, thank god" Stiles said and hugged Hazel. "Hey, I told you he was strong" Hazel said.

>>>

"What do you mean you don't know" Stiles asked the Dr. "Two hours ago, he was fine now it looks like somebody took a baseball bat to his neck" Stiles said.

"There could've been some minor internal" Dr Geyer said. "Did you say minor internal since when is anything internal minor" Stiles asked.

"Stiles" Melissa said. "I need to know what's going on with him okay Dr Geyer somebody needs to tell me what's happening somebody needs to tell what's happening to him" Stiles said yelling the last part.

"We don't know" Melissa said. Hazel noticed Stiles saw Scott.

"Stiles, Stiles, Stiles don't" Hazel said but Stiles already made his way to Scott pinning him to the ground.

"Where were you, you trusted him, you believed him" Stiles said and Hazel pulled Stiles off of Scott.

"We all did Stiles maybe not all of us but the rest of us did I slept with him for crying out loud, but this is not going to help your dad" Hazel said.

Scott looked at Hazel hurt after hearing she slept with Theo. Melissa and Dr Geyer came and pulled Stiles away helping Hazel keep him away from Scott. "Okay alright, alright" Stiles said.

"Your dad's not the only one who got hurt" Scott said. "Oh, you'll heal" Stiles said. "I'm not talking about me" Scott said.

>>>

"He killed you" Hazel asked Scott. "Yeah" Scott said, and Hazel nodded.

"At least you came back unlike everyone else I loved mom Laura I could go on" Hazel said. "You slept with Theo" Scott asked.

"How could you we just broke up and you go right to him" Scott asked.

"Yes, I slept with Theo but because I wanted a day a dang day to not think about anyone or anything else yes Theo is a bad guy, I know that but at that moment I didn't care" Hazel said.

"Huh maybe you're more like your uncle than you think" Scott said and Hazel slapped him.

"Okay I get that you're hurt, and you and I are having a hard time right now, but don't you dare say that to me ever again true alpha or not I will kill you and you know I could easily get away with it" Hazel said and left.

>>>

"It could be a side effect of shock" Parrish said. "She's catatonic it was Theo digging his way through her mind" Stiles said.

"Why would he do that what is he looking for" Melissa asked.

"The same thing he's always looking for an advantage" Scott said. "So, what did he gain by trying to kill Stilinski" Parrish said.

"It left me alone with Liam, Theo wanted to make sure no one would be there to stop him from killing me" Scott said. "And that's where the Sheriff came in" Hazel said.

"Okay so he gutted my dad as a distraction" Stiles said. "We need to find this kid" Parrish said.

"Isn't that a little dangerous especially since he almost killed my kid" Melissa said. "Yeah, but he said he didn't want my dad to die" Stiles said.

"And you believe him" Parrish asked. "He told me where to find him so maybe he also knows how to save him" Stiles said. "What do you want to do talk to him" Melissa asked.

"If it saves my dad then yeah" Stiles said. "I'll come with you he doesn't know that I'm alive maybe that gives us an advantage " Scott said.

"He'll know your there I just need to talk to him not fight him" Stiles said. "Well, there goes my plan" Hazel said. "Stiles you can't go alone" Melissa said.

"Does anyone even know how to find him" Parrish asked.

"We don't have to find him he'll come to me" Stiles said. "Great Stiles I'm guessing you'll keep me updated" Hazel said and Stiles nodded. "You're not coming" Scott asked.

"I'm sorry I guess I'm too much like my uncle to join" Hazel said and left.

>>>

Hazel went home that night and leaned against the door letting the tears fall. "I'm so sick of crying" Hazel said to herself.

Hazel looked at her phone and sighed before dialing a number only for it to go to voicemail.

"Hey, it's me I don't know if you'll get this, and I don't know if you have signal, so chances are you'll likely won't see this but um but I just I" Hazel said and stopped for a moment.

"I just really need you right now and I wish you were here" Hazel said and hung up.

Hazel let the tears fall before hugging her knees crying her eyes out.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.