3) trapping them

"You lost them" Derek asked Scott over the phone referring to Cora, Boyd, and Hazel after Scott had to save two kids from Boyd. "Yeah, I kind of had to" Scott said.

"Wasn't exactly the plan" Derek said. "I know which is why I think that we should stick together trust me he's too strong too fast and way too angry for one person to handle we've got to do this together" Scott said. 

"Look I'm at the trails by the entrance to the preserve can you meet me here" Derek asked. "Yeah, just got to drop something off first" Scott said looking at the little kids holding onto him.

>>>

Scott and Derek were running trying to find Hazel, Cora, and Boyd when they found footprints.

"Is it, them" Scott asked. "We're not the only ones that decided to stick together" Derek said.

"Is that gonna make it easier or harder to catch them" Scott asked. "I don't know" Derek said.  "Derek, I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart" Scott said.

"Are they gonna do that to everyone they find" Scott asked. "Everyone and anyone" Derek said continuing to search for the three werewolves.

>>>

Isaac landed on his feet saving a girl from being attacked by Hazel and Cora. They growled at him.

The two werewolves started to fight Issac. Isaac knocked down Cora but not Hazel. Before Hazel could attack him again, he knocked her down.

The two growled at him before getting back up. Cora and Hazel teamed up together and threw Issac to the tree. Scott arrived knocking the two down.

They both got back up growling when they saw Derek behind them, and he growled at them while they growled back.

"Come on Hazel fight it you can do this I know you can" Derek said and when Hazel tried to, she couldn't so instead Hazel and Cora had managed to get away with Isaac going after them with Derek right behind Issac. Scott was about to follow them when he saw someone.

"Are you okay" Scott asked. "What" she asked. "Are you alright" Scott asked and she nodded. "You need to get out of here okay get out of the woods get out of here as fast as you can" Scott said and then took off.

>>>

"Are you sure" Scott asked Stiles over the phone who told Scott about the guy at the pool.

"Yep, throat ripped out blood everywhere it's like the freaking shining over here if two little twin girls come out of the woods start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised" Stiles said.

"Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them" Scott asked. "Make sure it was them Scott who else is going around ripping throats out" Stiles asked. "Please just do it" Scott said.

"This doesn't make any sense public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods we haven't tracked them anywhere near there" Derek said.

"Derek, they killed someone" Scott said. "How are they moving so fast" Derek asked. "Derek" Scott said. "They can't be that fast on foot" Derek said.

"They killed someone some totally innocent kid is dead and it's our fault" Scott said.  "It's my fault" Derek said.

"We need help" Scott said. "We have Isaac now" Derek said. "I mean real help" Scott said and Isaac looked offended. "They're too fast for us for all of us they're too strong too rabid" Scott said.

"We'll catch them" Derek said. "What happens if we do, we just gonna hold them down until the sun comes up" Issac asked.

"Maybe it would be easier just to kill 'em" Derek said. "Killing them isn't the right thing to do and you can't kill Hazel I've seen how you two are you love her more than anything she loves you Derek more than anyone if anything ever happened to you, I'm not sure how she would take it" Scott said.