10) Riders on the storm

"Stiles, Stiles" Lydia said calling out to him. "Stiles, Stiles" Lydia said again. "What's wrong" Lydia asked.

"Stiles, Stiles look at me, Stiles" Lydia said and saw Stiles getting closer. "When I kissed you" Lydia said as Stiles kept getting closer. "When I kissed you" Lydia said as she saw Stiles.

"When I kissed you, Stiles don't stop keep going I can see you Stiles don't stop" Lydia said and the rift disappeared.

"Stiles" Lydia said. "Lydia" Scott said. "Lydia are you okay" Hazel asked. "Where is he" Lydia asked and faced them. "It was working" Lydia said.

"You saw him right" Lydia asked. "We didn't see anyone" Malia said. "No, he was here" Lydia said looking forward. "I know it, Stiles was here" Lydia said.

>>>

Scott, Hazel, and Malia led Lydia back inside the bunker to sit down and as Scott was about to close the door Liam stopped him.

"Liam" Scott said. "There's something you need to see" Liam said. "You're still here" Scott said.

"Puppy you're okay" Hazel said smiling. "But everyone else is gone all of them they're all gone look you have to come with me" Liam said.

"What is it" Scott asked. "I can't explain it I have to show you" Liam said. "Uh alright you guys stay here just in case" Scott said. "Like I'm going to leave Lydia after what happened" Hazel said.

"In case Stiles comes back" Malia asked. "If there's any hope you need to keep trying" Scott said and closed the door leaving with Liam.

Once Scott was gone Malia and Hazel looked at each other both having the same thought and opened the door. "What are you doing" Lydia asked.

"What does it look like we're gonna go find Stiles" Hazel said.

"Scott told us to stay in case he shows up here" Lydia said. "Stiles isn't coming here if he was, he would've and he hasn't so he's not" Malia said.

"You still think it worked right" Malia asked. "I know I saw him" Lydia said.

"And you're never wrong about these things" Malia said. "I wouldn't say never" Lydia said.

"Okay then how about right now" Hazel asked. "Right now, I'm not wrong Stiles is out there I can feel it" Lydia said.

"Then what are we doing standing here" Malia asked and they left with Malia closing the door behind them.

>>>

"This looks fresh" Lydia said. "It's from Stiles's jeep it must have just left" Malia said. "Without his keys" Lydia asked. "A jeep can't just vanish" Hazel said.

"Well, half the time he got it started with a screwdriver" Malia said. "Then he's here we have to tell Scott" Lydia said and Malia and Hazel noticed the train tracks.

"We should probably tell Scott about that too" Malia said and she and Hazel led Lydia to the train tracks. "I don't like the looks of this" Hazel said.

>>>

Malia, Hazel, and Lydia followed the tracks all the way to the library, and they saw people there sitting on a bench.

"Why is there a train station in the middle of the library" Malia asked. "There's also a train station in the wild hunt" Lydia said. "Then they have to be connected right" Hazel asked.

"I would say high like 100%" Lydia said. "If there's a train station then there's probably a train" Malia said.

"And if there's a train it's going to the wild hunt" Lydia said.