11) crashed date

Derek and Hazel were both sound asleep at the loft with Braeden asleep beside Derek when all of a sudden Derek heard a noise.

Derek and Braeden looked seeing the alarm going off. "Braeden" Derek said. "Get Hazel" Braeden said getting up grabbing her gun looking around.

Derek grabbed his gun went to Hazel's room woke her up and led her to where Braeden was knowing Braeden would protect her.

Braeden saw footsteps under the door and nodded at Derek. Derek looked at the door and went towards it with Braeden and Hazel right behind him. "Der what's going on" Hazel asked.

"We have company" Derek told her going to the door. Derek opened the door and he along with Braeden was about to shoot but stopped once they saw Lydia.

Lydia looked right at Derek and Hazel and screamed.

Once Lydia snapped out of it, she looked right at Hazel realizing what this meant.

"No this can't be happening no not again please no I can't lose you again" Lydia said and Hazel went to her pulling Lydia to her while Lydia cried in her chest.

"Shh, it's okay, it's okay" Hazel said and looked at Derek and Braeden.

>>>

Scott went over to Derek and Hazel's and gave Derek the bag of money he found a while back. "Okay" Derek said.

"Don't you wanna know why it took so long to return it" Scott asked. "How much do you make at the animal clinic" Derek asked. "Minimum wage" Scott said.

"That's why" Derek said. "Everyone can be tempted Scott even a true alpha" Derek added.

"Not everyone's perfect Scott it's okay" Hazel said. "You're not angry" Scott asked. "It's not even mine it belongs to Peter" Derek said.

"Where's your money" Scott asked. "You're standing on it" Derek said.

Scott looked down before looking back up. "There's another vault" Scott said and Hazel had to hold in a laugh.

"No, my idiotic boyfriend" Hazel said. "No, I own the building and I have my own bank accounts" Derek told Scott.

"All the money from the vault was Peter's I think we'd actually be better off if the rest never came back" Derek said.

Derek stood up closing the bag and saw Scott's expression. "I know Lydia was here last night Deaton's still working on figuring out what Kate did to you if anyone can find an answer it's him" Scott said.

>>>

"Lydia, Lydia did you hear me" Malia asked. "Look" Malia said and both Lydia and Hazel looked. "I passed" Malia said and both Kira and Hazel smiled. "Way to go cuz" Hazel told Malia.

C-minus" Lydia said. "Your notes are great when they're not written in code" Malia said and then coach put a failed test on her desk as she frowned.

"Disappointed Malia profoundly disappointed" Coach said then went to hand out the rest of the tests. Malia looked at Lydia.

"I'll send you my notes" Lydia said and Malia looked away while Lydia looked at the chalkboard.

Kira and Hazel looked at Lydia and saw her staring at the chalkboard.

Kira leaned over towards her seeing she was out of it.

"It's over the computers are off no more assassins no more murders no one's dying" Kira said. "Not yet" Lydia said.

>>>

Hazel was at locker when Lydia walked over. "Hey" Hazel said. "Hey" Lydia said back, and Hazel recognized that look.