The End

Hazel and Scott McCall got married shortly after the war with Monroe was over.

Things have calmed down after Monroe nothing major had happened after that, so they had been enjoying spending time as a family ever since.

Scott and Hazel both had a baby girl and a baby boy. Laura Malia McCall and Ryder Derek McCall.

The two loved their kids more than anything. So much that they moved out of Beacon Hills but still occasionally visited Melissa and Argent along with everyone else still in Beacon Hills.

Hazel was still very protective of Liam or Puppy as she calls him that she even made him the honorary uncle of Laura and Ryder. Though if there was a competition for favorite uncle Derek would win it in a heartbeat.

Hazel never believed she would find love but when she did, she did her very best to love hard.

There will always be enemies out to get Scott and Hazel they knew that, but they didn't care.

Because they knew if the moment ever came that they would do anything and everything to protect their loved ones all over again and never think twice about it.

Scott and Hazel may have had their ups and downs but in the end, they always came back to each other because it was always meant to be Scott and Hazel and they both knew that rather they wanted to admit it at first or not.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

Ahh it's over 😭 hope yall enjoyed the story make sure to check out my other stories if you liked this one!!!