9) party guessed

Hazel was with Derek and Scott discussing how to catch Jackson after last night's plan didn't work out. "I'm saying we need a new plan because next time one of us is gonna be to hurt to heal" Derek said.

"Okay but like what" Hazel asked. "Nothing has worked so far" Hazel said and Derek shrugged.

"Ugh I get it we can't save Jackson" Scott said. "We can't seem to kill him either I've seen a lot of things Scott I've never seen anything like this every new moon's just gonna make him stronger" Derek said. "But how do we stop him" Scott asked.

"I don't know I don't even know if we can" Derek said. "Maybe we should just let the Argents handle it" Scott said.

"Yeah, because that worked out so well before" Hazel said. "I'm the one who turned him it's my fault" Derek said. "Der none of this is your fault you couldn't have predicted this" Hazel said and Derek smiled.

"Thanks baby sis" Derek said. "But you didn't turn him into this I mean this happened because of something in his past right" Scott said.

"That's a legend in a book it's not that simple" Derek said. "What do you mean what are you not telling me" Scott asked.

"Why do you always think I'm always keeping something from you" Derek asked. "Because you always are keeping something from me along with Hazel" Scott said.

"Maybe we do it to protect you" Derek said. "Doesn't being part of your pack mean no more secrets" Scott asked. "Don't flatter yourself" Hazel said.

"Okay why is it every time you two are together it's two Derek's than one" Scott asked and they both shrugged.

"Go home Scott sleep heal make sure your friends are safe cause the full moon's coming and with the way things are going I've got a feeling it's gonna be a rough one" Derek said.

>>>

Derek was on the ground and had opened the chest. "What is that" Issac asked seeing the triskele right as Hazel walked in.

"It's a triskele" Boyd said and everyone looked at him. "Spirals mean different things past, present, future, mother, father, child" Boyd said.

"You know what it means to me and Hazel" Derek asked. "Alpha, beta, omega" Boyd said. "That's right it's a spiral" Derek said and stood up from the ground.

"Reminds us that we can all rise to one or fall to another, betas can become alphas, but alphas can also fall to betas or even omegas" Derek said. "Like Scott" Issac asked.

"Scott's, with us" Derek said. "Really then where is he now" Issac asked. "Be nice" Hazel told Isaac.

"He's looking for Jackson where Hazel is heading to right now" Derek said. "Yeah, yeah I get it" Hazel said.

"Don't worry he along with my sister here are not gonna have it easy tonight either none of us will there's a price you pay for this kind of power you get the ability to heal but tonight you're gonna want to kill anything you can find" Derek said.

"Good thing I had my period last week then" Erica said.

"Not exactly the same thing blondie" Hazel said. "Well, this one's for you" Derek said showing her a headband. "Well, that's my cue later" Hazel said and left.

>>>

Hazel made it to Lydia's party that night and made her way to Scott and Stiles. "What are you doing here" Stiles asked.