10) the puppeteer

Deaton found Derek and was trying to wake him up. "Derek, can you hear me, Derek can you hear me" Deaton asked.

"I need you to answer me Derek we don't have much time" Deaton said. Once Deaton saw Derek wasn't coming around, he blew his whistle and Derek woke up. "That sound" Derek said.

"What was that" Derek asked and Deaton shown him his whistle. Derek got up and was about to fall and Deaton quickly got up and steadied his balance.

"You're going to be weak for several hours" Deaton said. "It actually happened" Derek said after a moment.

"Don't worry your still an alpha but as usual not a particularly competent one" Deaton said. "Where is he" Derek asked referring to Peter. "I wish I could tell you" Deaton said.

"Where's Hazel" Derek asked. "Hazel's okay" Deaton said. "Where is she" Derek asked again looking everywhere for her.

When Deaton was about to answer Hazel came into view and ran to Derek. "Derek" Hazel said, and Derek let out a sigh of relief and quickly pulled her to him hugging her shaking a little.

Hazel was confused but knowing he probably would tell her later she hugged him back knowing he needed it.

They had pulled away from the hug after a moment and faced Deaton. "How about you tell me what you're doing here and why you're helping me" Derek said.

"Helping your family actually used to be a pretty important part of my life helping you and your sister was a promise I made to your mother" Deaton said.

"You're the one our sister talked about she said you're a kind of advisor" Derek said.

"She was right and I have some advice that you need to listen to very closely right now what Peter managed to do doesn't come without a price" Deaton said.

"Wait Peter's back psycho uncle Peter" Hazel asked. "Yes I'll fill you in when we leave" Derek said.

"Okay good besides I have some stuff to tell you too" Hazel said. "He'll be physically weak so he'll rely on the strength of his intelligence his cunning he's gonna come at you Derek he'll try to twist his way into your head preying on your insecurities he'll tell you that he's the only way you can stop Gerard do not trust him" Deaton said.

"I only trust Hazel" Derek said. "I know and if you trusted more people, you might be the alpha you like to think you are and unfortunately the one person you should trust doesn't trust you at all well maybe he trusts Hazel" Deaton said.

"Scott" Derek said. "He's with Stilinski right now Hazel will fill you in like she said you need to find him; you need to find him as fast as you can I've known Gerard for a long time he always has a plan something tells me it's going exactly the way he wants it too" Deaton said.

"Come on we should hurry" Hazel said and she and Derek hurried off.

>>>

Scott opened the door at the sheriff's station as Matt had told him so who had a gun in his hand thinking it was his mom but once he saw it was Derek and Hazel, he was relieved.

But that had disappeared once they fell to the ground next to each other and Scott had saw Jackson was behind them and realized he had paralyzed them.

Matt had bent down in front of Derek. "This is the one controlling him this kid" Derek said.

"Well Derek not everyone's lucky enough to be a big bad werewolf oh yeah that's, that's right" Matt said and faced Scott and Stiles again.

"I've learned a few things lately werewolves' hunters' Kanimas it's like a frickin Halloween party every full moon except for you Stiles" Matt said.