9) memory found

Hazel helped Scott open the door and Lydia ran to them.

"The tunnel gate's locked everything's locked" Lydia said going into the bunker with Hazel and Scott and Scott closed the door behind them.

"Think it'll hold them off" Malia asked. "Probably not" Scott said. "Definitely not" Lydia said.

"Well, that's helpful" Hazel said. "You guys aren't hoping I'm gonna be the optimist are you" Malia asked.

"So how cold does this thing go" Scott asked going to the machine with Hazel, Lydia, and Malia.

"Cold enough for a hellhound it's not the same as the ice bath you gave Isaac, but it can lower your core temperature past anything a human can survive" Lydia said.

"So, what does freezing our butts off have to do with our memories" Malia asked. "It'll slow your heart rate and put you in a trance like state" Lydia said.

"Like hypnosis" Scott said. "Hypnotic regression if we can figure out how to work it" Lydia said.

"What about this" Hazel asked pointing to the buttons she saw. "It says start so maybe it's not as complicated as we thought" Hazel said. "It's complicated" Scott said seeing the knobs.

"So optimistically how much time do you think we need to do this" Malia asked.

"As much time as Liam and Stilinski can buy us" Scott said and opened the door to the machine.

>>>

"Okay it's doing something you ready" Malia asked Scott who went inside the machine. Lydia closed the door behind him.

"Remember this will get good enough to kill you so if something goes wrong or like it's not working" Lydia said. "It's going to work" Hazel said.

"I hope you're not saying that because you think I know what I'm doing" Lydia said.

"I'm saying that because I know you can figure it out" Scott said and Lydia nodded and turned the knobs.

"Oh, okay alright yeah that's cold really cold" Scott said. "So, what are we supposed to do talk to him help him remember wait till he turns into a werewolf frenzy pop" Malia asked.

"We need to guide him keep him focused" Lydia told Malia.

"Scott, you have to think about him concentrate on Stiles try to picture him in your head think about what he looks like things he said" Lydia said.

"I don't like this something's wrong" Mallia said. "Wait give it a few more seconds" Lydia said.

"I'm getting him out of there" Hazel said. "Wait" Lydia said stopping her once they saw it finally started to work as Scott's eyes glowed red.

"Scott, can you hear me" Lydia asked once they saw Scott's eyes were red. "Scott don't fall asleep you have to keep your eyes open" Lydia said. "I'm trying" Scott said.

"It's not sleep I think you're losing consciousness and if you do that, I think we're gonna lose you" Lydia said. "Scott stay awake Scott" Malia said.

"Come on Scott stay awake I can't lose you alright I won't" Hazel said.

"Scott try to find him, try to find him in your memories find him in any memory good or bad" Lydia said. "What's happening to him" Hazel asked worried.

"I don't know" Lydia said. "He doesn't look good he looks lost" Malia said.

"I think he is I think maybe it's too much information like he's getting buried under all the memories being overloaded by them" Lydia said as Scott's eyes were closed with him holding his head.