5) dread doctors

Hazel was asleep next to Scott with Scott's arms wrapped around her. When suddenly Scott's phone went off.

Scott grabbed his phone and quickly looked to see what it was. "What is it" Hazel asked.

"It's the alarm at the animal clinic I think it's a break in" Scott said. Scott and Hazel got up and got dressed and headed down to the clinic.

>>>

"Scott" Stiles said over the phone. "Stiles someone's taking the bodies" Scott said and there was a moment of silence. "Stiles you there" Scott asked.

"Yeah, um where, what are you talking about" Stiles asked.

"I'm at the animal clinic with Hazel Tracy's body is gone the lock on the door was broken from the outside and my mom just told me Lucas's body went missing from the morgue they've been searching the whole hospital for it someone's stealing the bodies" Scott said.

>>>

"The dread doctors by T.R Mccammon" Lydia said looking at the book. "Dread doctors were all the other better names taken" Hazel asked.

Hazel and Malia noticed Lydia's facial expression. "What" Malia said.

"I don't know there's something about it" Lydia said. "Yeah, three masked doctor guys trying to kill everyone they can get their nasty little hands on" Hazel said.

"Has anyone actually read it yet" Lydia asked. "Just me and I didn't understand any of it" Malia said. "We should probably all read it" Lydia said.

"Kira's working on that" Malia said and they reached Malia's locker.

"Anything else we should know about this book" Hazel asked. "Stiles says he can't find anything on the author he thinks it's a pen name" Malia said.

"In a small, New England town teenagers are taken in the night and buried alive days later they emerge transformed, wreaking havoc and spreading a terror commanded by an ancient order of parascientists known only as the dread doctors sounds vaguely familiar" Lydia said.

"How does it end" Lydia asked. "It doesn't" Malia said. "What do you mean it doesn't" Hazel asked.

"This is supposed to be volume one" Malia said. "Oh, let me guess there is no volume two" Lydia said. "I think we're living volume two" Malia said.

"Then maybe the real question is, is this a novel or someone's prediction" Lydia asked. "This is gonna make me want to rip my own head off isn't it" Hazel asked.

>>>

Malia and Hazel turned to Lydia who was reading the book in class, and they heard her heart beating fast. "Why is your heart beating so fast" Malia asked. 

"Look at this, look at the acknowledgments page" Lydia said showing them. "For providing scientific perspective and invaluable insight" Malia said.

"This book is dedicated to Dr Gabriel Valack" Hazel said finishing for Malia.

"Well looks like we're going to Eichen why don't someone just rip my throat out or at least attempt to this day could not get worse" Hazel said annoyed.

>>>

"Kira we can't do this without you it wouldn't be the same" Hazel said. "Okay but before we go can you do me a favor" Kira asked.

"Yeah sure" Hazel said. "Can you look at me with your wolf eyes" Kira asked.

"Sure" Hazel said confused and did so seeing a fox surrounding her like that night before when she almost killed Lucas.