12) code breaker

Scott had found Derek and Hazel and Hazel motioned for him to hide which he did.

The torturer had come back and faced Derek. "Ready to have some more fun to be honest my knuckles are kind of hurting, so I brought some help, but I need to warn ya I used to play in college" the torturer said, and Derek stopped him with his free hand.

"I brought a little help too" Derek said. The torturer had looked and saw Scott. Derek had knocked the torturer out.

>>>

Derek pulled the wires off of him. "Scott help me with this" Derek said motioning to the handcuff. "No" Scott said. "What" Derek said.

"Not until you tell me how to stop Peter" Scott said. "You really want to talk about this right now" Derek asked. "He's going after Allison and her family he's going to kill them" Scott said.

"So, what" Derek said. "So, tell me how to stop him" Scott said. "You can't alright now I don't know when Kate's coming back just get me out of this right now and help Hazel" Derek said.

"Promise you'll help me" Scott said. "You want me and my baby sister to risk our life for your girlfriend for your stupid little teenage crush that means absolutely nothing" Derek said.

"Seriously do you ever think about anyone who isn't Allison that's all I ever hear Allison this Allison that I rather be shot than hear anything about Allison ever again" Hazel said.

"You're not in love Scott you're 16 years old you're a child" Derek said. "Maybe you're right but I know someone you don't Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister right, he lied" Scott said and held up a picture. "Remember this" Scott asked.

>>>

"This is what brought your sister back to Beacon Hills right" Scott said. "Where did you get that" Derek asked. "My boss told me three months ago someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture" Scott said.

"Do you wanna know who it was" Scott asked. "Peter's nurse they brought your sister here so that Peter could kill her and become the alpha and that's why you're going to help me" Scott said and faced way from them.

"Just say that you'll help me, and I'll help you unlock your other" Scott said when he heard the handcuff broke.

He had turned around and saw Derek. "I'll help you" Derek said. "Good we're all agreed now" Hazel said.

"Will one of you let me out" Hazel asked annoyed. Derek had ripped the wires off Hazel's body along with the handcuffs.

>>>

Derek, Hazel, and Scott had made it out and was now at the Hale House walking. "I don't have a good feeling about this" Hazel said.

"Hazel's right something doesn't feel right" Derek said. "What do you mean" Scott asked. "I don't know it's kind of like it's" Derek said and Scott realized what he meant.

"No don't say too easy people say too easy and bad things happen" Scott said.

"What do you think finding you two was easy getting away from Allison's dad" Scott asked. "None of this has been easy" Scott said.

"Fine you're right" Derek said. "Thank you" Scott said. Then out of nowhere an arrow was shot at Derek. "Derek" Hazel yelled before getting shot herself.

Scott looked and saw Allison and she shot at Hazel and Derek's leg.

"Scott your eyes" Derek said as he and Hazel covered their eyes. But he didn't listen as he had fell down. "Idiot" Hazel said.