8) Blitzkrieg

"You're going to bite Stiles" Lydia said to Scott. "To get him through the rift" Scott said and sighed.

"It's the only way" Scott said. "Just to clarify are you planning on biting everyone in the train station" Peter asked. "With Stiles back he'll be able to help us figure out a plan" Scott said.

He's good at that" Malia said. "So, the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan" Peter said.

"You can shut up now" Malia said to Peter. "Also no one asked for your opinion" Hazel said to Peter.

"Malia, Hazel, look around we're the only ones left in Beacon Hills if they take us Lydia will be the only one left to haunt this place" Peter said.

"That's why im the only person that's going in Liam and Hayden will stay here with Mason as long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills the wild hunt can't move on" Scott said.

"I like your plan Scott I really do especially the part about turning Stiles" Peter said. "No surprise there" Hazel mumbled to herself.

"But it can't work" Peter said. "How do you know" Malia asked.

"Logic, life experience" Peter said. "Liam what are the odds he'll get taken what if Stiles isn't there what if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to" Peter asked.

"You got a better idea" Liam asked. "Yeah, it's called run like crazy" Peter said. "So, leave in five" Peter asked.

"You promised you'd help us we still need to find the rift" Malia said to Peter. "I didn't promise I'd help you commit suicide" Peter said. "Well, we're not leaving without Stiles" Hazel said to Peter.

"If you can't help, we can find it ourselves" Scott said.

"Scott, I admit that you have a flair for beating the odds but this you don't walk away from you run" Peter said and left.

"Malia" Hazel said as she saw Malia looking at the door. "I'm fine" Malia said.

>>>

"When you were here before how long until the ghost riders showed up" Malia asked. "A couple minutes" Malia said. "That's reassuring" Lydia said.

"So does anyone know what a rift is supposed to look like" Hazel asked.

"If it's a tear in the fabric of our world theoretically it could look like anything from a microscopic black hole to a free-floating Einstein - Rosen bridge" Lydia said and they all looked around seeing nothing.

They all then looked up. "I really hope it's not up there" Lydia said. "You and me both" Hazel said.

"Let's split up" Scott said and they went their separate ways looking until Scott got their attention. "Hey, look at this" Scott said and they followed Scott.

"The rift's not above us" Lydia said. "It's below" Scott said.

>>>

"I can't see a thing" Lydia said. "It's got to be down here somewhere" Scott said and they all went farther down as they looked for the rift.

Malia and Hazel were suddenly pushed back as they went the opposite direction of Scott and Stiles. "Malia you okay" Hazel asked. "Yeah" Malia told her.

"Found it" Malia said. "It's remarkably similar" Lydia said. Scott helped Hazel first and then helped Malia up.

"To what" Malia asked. "To the Einstein Rosen bridge" Lydia said.

>>>

Malia tried to get through the rift with a pipe only for it not to work and she pulled back after seeing it wasn't working. "There's gotta be another way we just need to think" Lydia said.