5) frayed

Coach blew his whistle before facing the students. "Back to your seat" Coach said and the student went back to his seat.

Isaac was sat next to Boyd with Hazel in front of them with tears rolling down her face leaning against the window after Issac had begged her to go with them till, she eventually agreed.

"Stop thinking about it, man" Issac told Boyd. "Like you're not thinking about it too" Boyd said.

"Well stop thinking about it" Issac said. "I can't" Boyd said. "Well, there's nothing you can do about it either" Isaac said.

"You sure about that" Boyd asked before looking at Hazel. "Has she said a word since we been on the bus" Boyd asked Issac referring to Hazel. "No, not a one" Issac said.

"Yo Scott" Stiles said snapping his fingers. "Hey yo Scotty still with me" Stiles asked. "Yeah sorry" Scott said. "Uh what's the word" Scott asked.

"Anachronism" Stiles told him. "Something that exists out of its normal time" Scott said.

"Nice okay next word Incongruous" Stiles said. "Um can you use it in a sentence" Scott asked. "Yes, yes I can it's completely incongruous that we're sitting on a bus right now on our way to some stupid cross country meet after what just happened incongruous" Stiles said.

"Out of place ridiculous absurd" Scott said. "Perfect okay next word um Darach, Darach it's a noun" Stiles said and Scott looked at him.

"We have to talk about it sometime okay and we're gonna be stuck in this thing for like five hours so why not next word intransigent" Stiles said. "Stubborn obstinate" Scott said, and the bus rumbled causing Scott to wince.

"Oh, buddy you okay" Stiles asked. "We shouldn't have come I knew it we shouldn't have come" Stiles said.

"We had to there's safety in numbers" Scott said. "Yeah, well there's also death in numbers okay it's called a massacre or bloodbath carnage slaughter butchery wow that's" Stiles said and Scott groaned.

"Alright Scott I'm telling coach that" Stiles said but Scott interrupted him.

"No, no, no, no I'm alright" Scott said. "Well, you don't look alright" Stiles said. "Would you just let me see it" Stiles asked. "I'm okay" Scott said.

"Just let me see it okay" Stiles said. "Okay" Scott said and shown him his wound. "Oh dude" Stiles said. "I know it's bad but it's because they're from an alpha it'll take longer to heal" Scott said.

"How come Boyd and Isaac are fine then" Stiles asked and saw Hazel. "Hey, should we worry about Hazel" Stiles asked.

"I don't know maybe" Scott said looking at Hazel who was clutching onto her necklace while tears fell on her face wishing nothing more to have her in his arms.

"I can't believe he's dead I can't believe Derek's dead" Scott said.

Flashback

Scott came in the loft seeing Derek, Boyd, Peter, Issac, Hazel, and Cora. "I know where they are" Scott said going towards them.

"Same building as the Argents we know" Derek said. "Cora, Hazel, and I followed the twins" Boyd said. "Then they want you to know" Scott said.

"Or more likely they don't care" Peter said. "What is this" Scott asked seeing a map.

"Isn't it obvious the schemers are scheming coming up with a coup de main better known as a preemptive strike" Peter said.

"You're going after them" Scott asked. "Tomorrow and you're gonna help us" Derek said.

Present

"Two of you back in your seats Jared again car sick every ti, how do you even get on the bus look at me no don't look at me look at the horizon keep your eyes, keep your eyes on the horizon McCall, Hale not you too" Coach said.