4) Visit from the alphas

Hazel woke up and saw Derek in her bed. Rolling her eyes, she shook him awake. "What are you doing" Hazel asked.

"We haven't shared a bed together since I was little" Hazel said. "I was worried about you" Derek said. "Stop worrying I'm fine" Hazel said and got off the bed.

"Hazel, I almost lost you" Derek said and Cora came over. "Really then I wonder how I'm right here maybe I'm a ghost" Hazel said sarcastically. "Not funny" Derek said. "It was kind of funny" Hazel said.

"You're lucky I didn't kill you or Cora even Boyd" Derek said. "Derek I'm fine I'm breathing I have a pulse I'm fine now stop worrying before I rip your arm off or worse" Hazel said.

"All these years and you two are still exactly alike" Cora said making her presence known. "Whatever I'm going to go shower" Hazel said and left.

>>>

Scott and Stiles were in the locker room and Scott just told Stiles about the missing teen that happened last night. "I looked everywhere it's like he just walked away left his car his dog" Scott said.

"Okay was he like could he have been a virgin maybe did he look like a virgin was he you know virginal" Stiles asked.

"No definitely not Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients it's a new policy" Scott said laughing and then noticed the look on Stiles's face.

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin" Scott said. "And why are you talking like he's already dead" Scott asked.  "He's just missing" Scott said.

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin Scott and you know who else is a virgin me I'm a virgin okay and you know what that means it means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life okay I need to have sex like right now someone needs to have sex with me today like someone needs to sex me right now" Stiles said and a locker slammed shut.

"Alright I'll do it" Danny said. "What" Stiles said. "Come to my place 9:00 plan to stay the night I like to cuddle" Danny said.

"Oh, that was so sweet are you kidding" Stiles asked. "Yes, I'm kidding" Danny said and left. "Okay you know you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that Danny it's not attractive alright" Stiles said. 

"Hey, do you know if Hazel is coming to school" Stiles asked. "I called her, and she said Derek is keeping her home for today" Scott said.

"He's really worried" Stiles said. "It's his sister he almost lost her" Scott said and Stiles nodded.

>>>

Cora and Hazel were working out with Derek watching them not liking that they were working out due to them still healing.

"Stop you're not done healing" Derek said. "Yeah, I'm done lying around" Cora said. "Then sit" Derek said. "Are you gonna help us go after them" Cora asked doing pushups.

Derek then knocked Cora and Hazel down. "Hey" Hazel said. Cora got up and started fighting with Derek, but he wouldn't fight back. Hazel got up not trying to fight Derek knowing he wouldn't fight back. "Come on fight back" Cora said before she gave up.

"I came back for this I can't believe I got my butt thrown in a vault for three months for you all those rumors I heard a powerful new alpha one of the Hales building a pack" Cora said.

"Do you know how long I waited to hear something like that do you have any idea how it felt to find out you along with Hazel were alive" Cora asked.

"Sorry to disappoint you" Derek said. "Well, this is quite the family reunion" Hazel said. The alarm had started buzzing and they all looked. "What's that" Cora asked.