8) Raving

Derek, Hazel, and Issac met up with Scott at the animal clinic. Scott opened the door to the animal clinic and Hazel, Issac, and Derek walked in. "What's he doing here" Scott asked.

"I need him" Derek said. "I don't trust him" Scott said. "Yeah, well he doesn't trust you either" Issac said.

"You know what and Derek really doesn't care" Derek said. "And Hazel rather be any else then hear you all bickering like someone stole your favorite toy" Hazel said. "Where's the vet is he gonna help us or not" Derek asked.

"That depends" Deaton said making his presence known and everyone looked at him.

"Your friend Jackson are we planning to kill him or save him" Deaton asked. "Kill him" Derek said. "Save him" Scott said and then looked at Derek.

"Save him" Scott said to Derek and looked at Hazel. "Don't look at me I probably would have said the same thing" Hazel said and Scott looked at Deaton. "Save him" Scott told Deaton.

>>>

Isaac went to touch something off the table when both Hazel and Derek stopped him. "Watch what you touch" Derek said.

"So, what are you some kind of, witch" Issac asked. "No, I'm a veterinarian unfortunately I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin" Deaton said.

"We're open to suggestions" Derek said. "What about an effective offense" Issac asked.

"We already tried I nearly took its head off and Argent emptied an entire clip into it the thing just gets back up" Derek said.

"You went after him without me dang I wanted to have some fun" Hazel said and Derek shook his head. "My sister everybody" Derek said. "Has it shown any weaknesses" Deaton asked.

"Well one it can't swim" Derek said. "Does that go for Jackson as well" Deaton asked.

"No, he's captain of the swim team" Scott said. "Essentially you're trying to catch two people" Deaton said and picked up coins.

"A puppet and a puppeteer" Deaton said showing them then put the coins down on the table. "One killed the husband but the other had to take care of the wife" Deaton said.

"Do we know why" Deaton asked. "I don't think Jackson could do it his mother died pregnant too and she was maybe murdered I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else" Scott said. "How do you know it's not part of the rules" Issac asked.

"The Kanima kills murders if Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies too" Issac said.

"Does that mean your father was a murderer" Scott asked. "Wouldn't surprise me if he was" Issac said.

"Hold on the book says they're bonded right what if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson but from the person controlling him what if something that affects the Kanima also affects its master" Deaton said.

"Meaning what" Issac asked. "Meaning we can catch them" Scott said. "Both of them" Hazel said.

>>>

Hazel walked up to Scott and Stiles seeing they were discussing something. "What are you two doing" Hazel asked.

"Trying to find a way to get tickets to the rave" Stiles said and Hazel nodded. "Wait how are you getting tickets" Scott asked. "Don't know yet but I'll think of something" Hazel said.

Matt had come over seeing the three talking. "Hey either of you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school" Matt asked. "Just forget about it nobody got hurt" Stiles said.