7) currents

Hazel, Scott, and Stiles were all in class together in Jennifer Blake's class.

"Good morning as you all know Mr. Harris is still missing; I mean sick anyway I'm filling in while we hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place okay so let's get started shall we" Jennifer said.

"Hey, my dad said that the ER attending wasn't strangled but did die from asphyxiation they just don't know how" Stiles told Scott.

"Do you think the on-call doctor could still be alive" Scott asked.

"I don't know but Scott there's got to be at least 20 other doctors in that hospital at least any one of them could be next" Stiles said and Scott's phone buzzed, and he quickly answered it.

"Hey Doc, sorry I'm in class right now" Scott said. "Can I call you back later" Scott asked.

"Unfortunately, no I honestly thought I might never have to burden you like this but I'm afraid at the moment you're my only hope I'm going to be taken I need you to find me" Deaton said and the line went dead. "Doc, Doc, Doc what's happening" Scott asked.

>>>

"Go back to school" Derek said once he saw Boyd and Isaac. "Well actually we can't Boyd and I are incredibly, and unbelievably sick" Isaac said.

"With what brain damage" Derek asked. "Well, I have a migraine and Boyd here has explosive diarrhea" Issac said.

"We're here to protect, you" Boyd said. "You're here to protect me well I'm in trouble then" Derek said approaching them.

"Actually, Boyd here came up with a plan" Issac said. "I thought about the time Gerard had me, Hazel, and Erica locked up, tied up with electrical wires and pushing current through us" Boyd said and opened the bag.

"I was wondering how we could do something like that" Boyd said and picked up some wires. "On a bigger scale" Boyd said.

>>>

Hazel was on her way home to help protect Derek with Issac and Boyd after making up some excuse to get out of school early.

Hazel heard footsteps behind her, and she slowly turned around. Hazel came face to face with Kali. "You" Hazel said.

"Look it's the baby sister the one person Derek loves more than anything, grab her" Kali said and Hazel was about to attack Kali, but the twins quickly grabbed Hazel.

"I say we should go pay big brother a visit, don't you think" Kali said as Hazel struggled to get out of the twin's grip.

>>>

Scott rushed to the animal clinic, and he saw Noah and one of his deputies already there. "How did you know" Scott asked Noah.

"Stiles called me as soon as you left school, I'm sorry your boss's car is still here back door was wide open, Scott, I need you to tell me everything" Noah said.

>>>

"In a pool of electrified water, it can take up to 50 milliamps to kill a normal human less than the power it takes to turn on a light bulb" Boyd said. "That's comforting" Derek said.

"If we disable the circuit interrupter in the building's electrical room the current will keep coming and anyone who steps foot in here will get a pretty shocking surprise" Boyd said. "Especially someone who's barefoot" Issac said.

>>>

"Alright we're doing everything we can right now the best thing you can do is go back to school" Noah told Scott.