7) heartless

Malia was punching Theo as she knocked him on the ground, and he didn't fight back. "It's okay you don't have to stop" Theo said. "Trust me I won't" Malia said and before she could Hazel threw Malia across the room.

Malia went to go after Theo again when Hazel stepped in front of her. "Malia calm down okay calm down" Hazel said and grabbed her arm.

"Slow down okay he's going back in the ground" Scott told Malia.

"You can't he remembers Stiles" Liam said. "Scott remembers Stiles, Lydia, Hazel, and I remember Stiles" Malia said.

"The dread doctors knew all about the wild hunt he can help us" Liam said. "Or he could kill us" Scott said. "He's my responsibility Noshiko gave me the sword" Liam said.

"It's so awkward when mom and dad fight" Theo said. "Shut up" Liam, Hayden, Malia, Hazel, and Scott all said.

"You both are right if Theo tries anything we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers but for right now" Hayden said. "He goes back now" Scott said.

"Except Liam's the one with the sword" Theo said. "Shut up" Hayden, Liam, Malia, Hazel, and Scott said. Scott, Hazel and Liam left the room to talk more. "Malia" Hayden said shielding Theo from Malia.

"Can you give me a second alone with Theo" Malia asked. "Why" Hayden asked. "So, I can kill him" Malia said.

"Okay look I know that there's mixed feelings all around, but I might be your only option to stop the wild hunt" Theo said. "Let's kill him" Malia said.

>>>

"What you don't trust me" Liam asked Scott. "I don't trust him" Scott said. "Do you" Scott asked. "No but I think we can use him" Liam said.

"Hazel, you agree with this plan" Scott asked her. "I mean it's a plan and I trust puppy okay" Haz said.

"Remember who he is he got in your head, and you tried to kill me and when that didn't work, he did kill me and Tracy and Josh and his sister" Scott said.

"But this might be our only chance to get Stiles back" Liam said. "Can't we just try to find somebody that we at least trust" Scott asked.

"This might be a mistake, but you don't know that yet and you made mistakes when you were learning to be an alpha" Liam said. "Yeah, I made a lot, but we don't have time for mistakes I can't lose Stiles" Scott said.

"So, we should try anything to save him right" Liam asked. "Even Theo" Hazel said. "Convince me" Scott said.

>>>

Liam, Hazel, and Scott went back to Theo. "I can put you back in the ground anytime" Liam said.

"You also need a transformer that can handle five billion joules of electricity I know where to find one and I can show you how it works I'll tell you if Malia promises not to kill me" Theo said.

Malia growled at him. "She promises" Hazel said. "No, I don't we're really gonna do this trust him" Malia asked Scott. "You got a better idea" Hayden asked.

"I've got an idea it may not be better but at least it's not him" Malia said leaving. "Malia wait up" Hazel said sighing and followed her.

>>>

"He has third degrees burns over 90% of his body I should be telling you to say your goodbyes" Melissa said. "Which if he wasn't a werewolf, you probably would be" Hazel said.