15) Eichen House

Scott, Stiles, and Hazel were all in Stiles's jeep chasing the beast when they heard the radio go off.

Stiles grabbed his radio and spoke into it. "All units stay back do not engage I repeat do not engage" Stiles said.

"Stiles get off the radio" Noah said over the radio and Stiles put the radio down. "All unit alert, wait for back up repeat no one goes near this thing" Noah said over the radio.

"Unit five reporting a sighting on Hill Road southbound" Valerie said over the radio.

"Unit nine I've got it turning off Oakridge southbound on Beachwood" the officer said over the radio.

"All units this is dispatch we've got a 911 call with additional sighting on Mitchell" Dispatch said over the radio. "Wait a second Beachwood to Mitchell" Stiles said.

"But that means that he's" Hazel said when Scott interrupted knowing where she was getting at.

"It's headed back to the hospital" Scott said and Stiles grabbed the radio. "Dad" Stiles said over the radio.

"Stiles get off this channel" Noah said over the radio.

"Dad just listen to me okay it's headed for the hospital alright he's headed for Beacon Memorial you hear me he's headed for the hospital" Stiles said over the radio and put it down. 

Stiles, Hazel, and Scott made it to the hospital and went inside seeing the hallway was empty.

They heard a noise behind them and turned around to see Noah. "Shh" he said, and they turned back around looking for the beast.

They all heard a roar from above them. "Fourth floor" Scott said and they all went to the fourth floor seeing it was a mess.

Noah kept Scott, Hazel, and Stiles behind him when he saw Parrish get thrown to a wall.

Noah and Hazel went to Parrish once his eyes were back to normal. "Parrish you okay" Noah asked. "Deputy" Noah said when he got no answer and Parrish looked at him.

Parrish looked at himself confused and Hazel saw Scott and Stiles looking at something. Hazel got up and went towards them seeing a footprint.

>>>

"What I'm about to show you isn't supposed to exist" Deaton said.

Deaton pulled out a picture and put it down showing them.

"This is the only surviving evidence of Dr Valack's time as Chief medical officer of Eichen House" Deaton said and put more pictures down.

"To call it human experimentation would be charitable" Deaton said and Scott picked up a picture. "A banshee she died screaming" Deaton said.

"He drilled holes into their heads all of them" Stiles asked.

"That was the experimentation part he did it to werewolves, banshees, wendigos any creature he could get his hands on and Valeck found that trepanation would initially heighten their powers but to levels that couldn't be contained" Deaton said.

"So, he wants to make Lydia more powerful than she already is" Scott said. "Yeah, except she's going to end up like them" Stiles said.

"Worse actually" Deaton said. "Dad what do you mean how could this be worse" Hazel asked.

"Lydia's abilities were already pretty exceptional to begin with putting a hole in her head will be like causing a leak in a nuclear reactor she'll hear everything every death, every dying scream all at once" Deaton said.

"That's going to kill her" Scott said. "Not only that her own dying scream could be so powerful that it might kill everyone around her as well" Deaton said.