Guess who's back! + sickfic! (rollerskating, Louis)

Hi guys, long time no see! I'm sorry for being away for so long, but I'm back again and that's what matters! I don't know if I will continue to update this book/take again requests, since I'm writing a new book: 'Yours sincelery,...' so don't forget to check that one out, it has cute larry fluff just like this sickfick down below!

If you like this sickfic or have any request, don't hesitate to comment down below (my wattpad dms is also fine)! I will see what I can do and if I will take the request, no promises!

Enjoy reading it!

-N🦋

~~~~~~

"Harry I want to rollerskate, you tagging along?" Louis happily danced around Harry, trying to get him to go outside with him.

Harry sighed, a smile on his face. "Lou honey you're bad at skating, I don't want you to hurt your pretty lil' bum like the last time we went."

Louis pouted. "That won't happen again, I'm a natural now, I can do it with my eyes closed." Harry laughed. "I'm not too sure about that but how can I say no to you, let's go."

Louis smiled and ran upstairs to get his coat and skates and they both put them on before going outside to the warm spring weather.

Harry was suprised when he saw Louis was skating pretty good, better than him even. It seemed like he practiced a lot the last days.

Louis went out a lot these days to skate around the neighbourhood and at the same time walking their dog, Mr. Maple.

It was a pretty fun sight to see, a big dog pulling along a small boy on pink rollerskates racing around the hood.

Harry loved to watch those two but wasn't a big fan of skating himself, but when Louis askes him once in a while to tag along he can't say no, he kinda likes to skate but mainly does it to see Louis his pretty lil' bum in front of him ;)

"Look Hazz, I can spin around!" Louis spinned around Harry, his skates making a soft noice on the street.

Harry smiled. "Good job babe, but please be careful-" before he could finish his sentence Louis was losing his balance, falling right to the side on his arm.

His eyes we're filling up with tears as he sat on his bum, staring at Harry who rushed over to him.

"Ohw sweetheart are you alright?!" Louis sniffs, letting Harry help him get back on his feet, afterwards pulling off his own skates.

"My arm hurts." Louis is showing him his arm, which is slightly covered in a beginning, nasty bruise. His arm is swelling up, but luckily isn't bent in a weird position.

Harry lifts him up in bridal style, careful not to touch his arm. He carries him to their pick up truck. "Let me set you in the car real quick, I will call the doctor and get you some ice yea? Can you move it?"

Louis tries but starts to cry. "I can't move my arm hazz, I think it might be broken." Harry sighs, feeling bad for his husband.

He gets inside and grabs a iced pack out of the freezer before calling the doctors office.

After explaning the situation the doctor reccomends them to go to the hospital. Harry gives Louis the ice pack and steps into the drivers seat.

"Well bub we're going to the hospital to check out that arm of yours." He kissed Louis his cheek, making the boy show him a small, but sad smile.

"I'm sorry hazz, I should have been more careful." Harry shakes his head. "Don't be sorry, accidents happen, I'm glad it's only your arm that seems to be bothering you, but please no skating for the next few months or so." Louis nods. "I'm not gonna stop skating though, and you will tag along again."

Harry chuckles and shakes his head, patting Louis' knee while looking ahead to the road. "Of course babe."

Once in the hospital it's soon revealed that Louis his arm is indeed broken. He gets to choose a color for his cast and of course he chose baby blue.

Harry takes him home after the doctor tells him to take it easy for the next 6 weeks and prescribes him some painkillers.

Harry carries Louis inside, even though his legs are fine. He puts on Louis' favourite tv show and they snuggle on the couch with a bowl of ice cream and some blankets.

"I love you, Lou."

"I love you more, hazz."

"I like to agree to disagree."

"Fine, for now."

~~~~~

So cute! Love larry fluff.

Niall was live on Tiktok today! Honestly loved to see him, and he was so happy about all the support and the new song Meltdown!

Go check it out for sure! Love ya Nialler!

-N🦋