Nightmares (Louis)

Requested by: veronicaisazebra

《《《《《《《

"I hate you, i never loved you like i love her. I wish i didn't saved you that day, would have been better for the both of us" Harry gazed at his ex husband, tears in his eyes.

"I don't hate you, no i couldn't even if i wanted to... i just hate all the hurt that you put me through and that i blame myself for letting you, did you know i already knew?!"

Harry sighed and turned his head away, not being able to stare a second longer at Louis' red, puffy eyes "i knew it, but i couldn't let go"

"I couldn't even see you through the smoke, looking back i probably should have known but yea... i just wanted to believe that you were out sleeping alone...."

"Im sorry, Louis"

"I loved you with your worst intentions and didn't even stopped to question, every time you turned me down, don't know how, for a moment i felt like heaven. You're not sorry, Harry. You never we're..."

"I was! Damn Louis you're making this harder for yourself, its time to move on"

"I don't want to move on, not without you..."

-----

Panting Louis woke up, looking around. "Are you okay sweetie?" Harry sat next to his husband, stroking his soft, brown hair. Louis sighed "im fine"

"Same nightmare?"

"Every night, it doesn't even make sense, you never hurted me like my nightmares are haunting me" Harry wrapped his arms around his lover "i know, i don't know it either why you get those, but know i love you" he wiped away the sweat off Louis' forehead and kissed him gently.

A small smile appeared on Louis face "i love you too"

Harry yawnes "shall we try to sleep again?" Louis sighs and shakes his head "you can go to sleep, i don't think i will get any more sleep tonight" he glances at the clock on the nightstand which has 2AM on it.

Harry wraps his arms around Louis' shoulders "i will stay up and keep you company, can't sleep knowing you feel shitty" Louis gives him a lazy smile and grabs his pillow, placing it on Harry's lap "let's watch some movies" he grabs the remote and puts a Disney film on, letting his head fall on the pillow.

He isn't really watching to be honest, moments like these gives him time to think. He thinks a lot you could say, but it stays a mystery why he keeps on having the same nightmare every night.

He went to the doctor for it once and he just told him he would grow out of it, but he's 20 now and still has them, oh well.

It sucks since he doesn't get any sleep and neither does Harry, which makes Louis feel more guilty then he already is about this all.

Harry always tells him he doesn't mind, but Louis won't listen to that, he would do anything to give him and Harry a good night of sleep.

After a while he feels Harry's fingers stroke through his hair, massaging his scalp. It makes Louis feel calm and after a while he closes his eyes, suddenly feeling tired.

Harry sees Louis' eyes close and smiles, glad his husband seems to fall asleep. He closes his eyes as well, but makes sure not to fall asleep before Louis does.

After a while he hears Louis' soft snores and kisses his cheek "goodnight my love, sweet dreams this time"

《《《《《《

Song: Wrong Direction - Hailey Steinfield

I don't know why but i have the urge to add random lyrics to my chapters, would you all like that? 😂😂