Out of it (Louis)

Requested by: @larriepotter 

Just like the previous one couldn't tag you so your name is up here 😂

《《《《《《《《

"Harreh, i feel sooooo bad." Louis hangs half on the sofa, his eyes dull. Harry sighs and puts a glass of water on the coffee table along with some medication. "I know honey, here's some painkillers," he points to the table and Louis thanks him.

Harry sits down next to Louis and watches Louis literally roll off the couch. Normally Harry would laugh about it but Louis has been ill for three days now and Harry is starting to worry.

His husband has had a fever of 40° for three days now and it is not going down. Harry had called Liam who said to just keep an eye on things and see how things are going, but Louis is getting worse and he's throwing up a lot.

Louis has just drunk a few gulps of water when he's hanging over a bucket again. Harry is calm until he looks into the bucket and sees blood.

"Louis, that's blood!" Louis looks up, his gaze confused. "Huh? Why are there three Harry's?"

'No you gotta be kidding me' Harry thinks, Louis is hallucinating!

"Come Lou, let's go to the hospital." Louis shakes his head and hangs over the bucket again, coughing up the last bits of water from his system.

Harry picks up his phone and calls Liam. "Liam you have to help me, Louis is vomiting blood and hallucinating, I can't get him into the car!"

He hears footsteps on the other end of the line. "Shit hazz, I'm coming and taking Maya with me too." Harry hangs up and goes to Louis. "Oh baby." he rubs soothing patterns on his back and whispers sweet things.

After what feels like an hour but in reality would have been 5 minutes, he sees Liam's car through the window.

The front door is already open and soon Maya and Liam are by his side. "What should we do?" Harry asks in a panic. Maya gives him a hug. "It will be fine hazz, we are going to take him to the hospital."

Liam, who in the meantime has examined Louis since he's a doctor, walks with a worried look to Harry and Maya. "We are going to the hospital, he is dehydrated and spits blood from a bleeding in his throat from the many spits."

Harry nods and gently lifts Louis. "Come honey, let's go." He takes Louis, who is barely awake, to the car and they race to the hospital.

Once there, Liam takes Louis in his arms and immediately walks on, taking advantage of being a doctor. He calls some people together and in a few minutes Louis is on all kinds of wires and things.

Maya sits next to his bed with Harry while Liam flies back and forth. "I was right, I have now given him an IV of liquid and his throat should be better soon." Harry thanks him and Liam waves it away. "No problem, there are best friends for."

After a while, Louis wakes up and Harry tells him what happened. "Im sorry hazza, gave you quite a scare huh?" Harry hugs Louis and strokes his hair. "Don't worry, im just glad you're okay."

That night they both sleep in the hospital, Harry not leaving Louis alone. Liam and Maya look at the sleeping couple from the doorway. "They are so cute."

Liam nods and kisses his wife. "That, they are."

《《《《《《

Don't forget to check out my new books: 'Love At First Click' and the 1D Sickfics/Hurtfics! 😁