Not a hungover (Harry)

Requested by: ilangel1

《《《《《《

It was 6pm. The boys and harry just ate in a italian restaurant and we're walking to a club now. Once in a while the boys had a 'fun night' where they would do cool things with the 5 of them.

It was fun but harry began to feel some cramps in his stomach on theire way to the club. Was it the food? He was the only one who had eat chicken so it would make sense. Shrugging it of he just walked futher.

Louis noticed his husband was a bit more quiet then usual and hadn't made a joke since that morning.

"Are you alright love?" He asked him, looking at the pale boy

"Yeah just have a bit stomach cramps, maybe ate to much" he told him.

Once at the club zayn was getting some shots while liam and niall we're talking to some girls, holding a beer in theire hand.

Louis didn't drink on nights like this, cuz he would be the one to drive the rest home. You see the car was parked at the italian restaurant so louis stayed sober.

"Want a drink darling?" Louis asked harry, pulling a arm on his waist. Harry shook his head no, it probably would make his stomach worse.

After a while louis saw some old friends and asked harry if he wanted to come along, harry replied he wanted to go outside to get some fresh air. Louis raised his eyebrows worried and asked if he wanted to go home.

"No lou you have fun, i will be back soon" he said and didn't wait for a reply, already walking to the exit of the club.

He sighed relieved, breathing in the fresh, cold air. It was 6 degrees outside, but Harry felt warm.

His stomach was hurting worse and before he knew it his dinner was on the ground, he threw up. He just wanted to lay in bed and sleep, cuddling with louis. Walking back inside he spotted a drunk zayn and niall, dancing on one of the tables. He looked around and saw him standing with liam so he walked to them.

"Louis i just threw up, can we go home?"

Liam laughed "drunk a b-bit to much mate? It h-happens to t-the best of us" he slurred, clinging onto louis. He looked at louis's eyes and saw they we're glossy like liam's, he was also drunk.

"Oh come on hazz, stay for a bit longer, ur just wasted!" he yelled over the music and danced with liam on his side.

"I agree 'arry, have some fun!" Niall now stood next to them

Harry shook his head, how could they do this. He walked outside and called a cab, after he was done throwing up again.

After 10 minutes a cab finally came and brought harry to the mansion where they all lived.

He locked the door behind him and made his way upstairs, not even caring to think about if the others have a key or not, let them sleep outside.

With clothes and all he layed down on his and louis' bed, too tired to take meds or a bin. After a while sniffling about how they could be so dumb, he fell asleep.

The next morning he woke up and saw a bin under his chin, louis behind it. He wanted to question it it but threw up before he could. Then he remembered the night before and slapped the bin away once done.

"How are you feeling love?" Louis asked, a sad smile on his face

"Like you care, you thought i was drunk while you we're wasted as hell" he snapped.

Louis guilty looked down and sighed "im sorry hazz, liam kept on saying i had to drink something and when i agreed he gave me the strongest i think. Sorry love" he didn't know what to say.

Harry saw that and also the guilty look in his eyes "as long as you believe me now" he said, sitting up straight

"Of course! I even slapped liam this morning once i found out" he chuckled

"You didnt" harry smiled a bit now

"How did you get sick though? You we're fine yesterday morning" louis then asked.

"I think it was yesterdays dinner, i was the only one who ate the chicken so"

Louis nodded and at that moment liam, niall and zayn came in "ehm we're sorry harry" liam spoke.

"Yeah you two are, im not! Not to be rude but i didn't even saw him last night" zayn said

"Yeah liam and i are sorry, harry. Can we do something for you?" Niall asked.

Harry smirked.

1 hour later

"You know in this point of view its hilarious" zayn said, pointing at liam and niall who again wore a maid outfit.

"Yeah we know, we already saw it once, right love?" Louis stroke harry's hair. His stomach was a bit better now, also due the fact louis was there to comfort him.

"We surely did and well did i already said i filmed it?" He smirked.

Liam and niall looked at him with wide eyes and ran away.

"You didnt do that huh?" Louis asked, a smile on his face.

"Nope, but i did film that face when they heard it" he held his phone in the air.

Louis kissed his cheek and held him close, happy his boy seemed to be a bit better. And next time, they surely will believe him.

《《《《《

Heya! Random do ya all think Clifford was the one who betrayed larry? 😂💙💚

Its chapter 18 btw!

I have loved hazz since i was 18 -louis 😂😍