Trafic accident (Louis)

It was a saturday morning and summer in Doncaster. Harry and louis we're walking in the mall centre and having fun as always.

Harry was telling his stupid jokes and louis would roll his eyes but laugh anyway, just because harry was the one who made them. Everything seemed fine at that moment, but how fast could the (night) morning change?

The whole day they spended together doing cool thinks, it was a kinda date. They did have them often, they were husbands after all. Later on the day they saw liam and niall in the park and joined them, talking about what happened the last days.

Harry saw liam everyday cuz they worked together and often they would hang out, the four of them.

After a while they noticed the sun was going down and they watched the beautiful view of sunset. Even tho it was a summer night it became a bit chilly so they decided to go home.

Liam and niall walked a while with them sice they lived in the same street. They didnt thought about taking a cab, it was chilly but not extremely cold and harry already gave his coat to louis.

They were talking and joking when it happened. A car came out of nowhere and slipped a bit on the sidewalk, getting louis off his feet in between. Louis was the one who walked tge closest to the street itself and harry was just joking around jumping on Niall's back so he Luckily wasnt hit by the car.

The car let louis fell and the wheels went over louis' leg, everyone hearing a crack coming from it.

Harry raced towards him and wiped his husband's tears, yelling to liam to call a ambulance.

The driver now was out the vehicle and slowly made his way to harry and louis. "I-im s-sorry" he stuttered.

Harry, who was wiping away the blood of louis' leg turned around "save that ur fucker, you couldve killed my husband!"

The man hung his head and stepped iside, sitting on the sidewalk.

Harry was rocking louis back and forth, whispering soothing things in his ears. The ambulance came not long after and took louis with them, harry also stepping in. Niall and liam told harry they would be behind them.

The police took the man with them for questions and stuff.

《《《《

It was now a couple of hours later, harry was sitting it the waiting room with his head in his hands, tears streaming down his cheeks.

He knew louis would be alright, the doctor told them his leg was broken at four places and his knee cap had some damage, but other then that he should be fine after the surgery.

Still it was hard for harry, what if the surgery didnt go well? How will louis react on the fact he may be not ever able again to play his favourite sport, football.

They said he could at least hopefully walk after six months of recovery but sport was maybe something what was done.

Harry was already happy his lover didnt die. Liam patted his arm for the seventh time they we're here. "Its going to be alright hazz, you know louis is strong"

"I know but i cant stop being worried, i can worry about him!" He snapped, apologizing immediately after.

"Its alright, i can imagine how you feel" at that moment niall, who had some candy bars from the machine on the corner sat down next to harry and offered him one, which harry politely rejected.

"Lou is a strong lad, before you know it he will be playing footie again" he reasured harry, taking a bite from the candy.

Harry sighed and just let himself drift into his own thoughts, ending up falling asleep with his head on liam's shoulder.

《《《

"Hazz, wake up" niall was shaking his arm, the one he didnt held food with.

"Hmm five more minutes" he mumbled and turned around.

Liam laughed and shook his arm "louis is awake and is dying to see you" harry jumped up, looking around "where is he!" "This way harry"

They led him to louis' room and once inside harry ran into his arms "im so glad youre alright lou" harry sniffled, making louis smile. "Oh darling you wont get rid of me that quick, missed ur jokes already btw" harry smiled through tears.

"How are you feeling, any pain?" Louis shook his head no.

"Just cant feel my leg, they told me that would be over within some days, they also told me about sport and walking" he pouted at the last part.

Harry hugged him tight "we will make it work babe"

Louis nodded against his chest and fell asleep once inhaling harry's scent, what was he happy to be here with him.