Sick after fight (Louis)

It was a late afternoon by harry and louis Styles. Harry was at the office since early this morning and louis would do the house cleaning, well that was the plan.

He felt a bit off since he woke up and decided it would be good to take a nap, maybe it would help.

But after 2 hours of sleep and now a stuffy nose, louis didnt felt any better, he catched a cold. It wasnt that much of a suprise, yesterday he and liam went shopping in the chilly weater, with louis forgetting his coat and liam always having it warm, didn't brought one.

So here he was, feeling like shit, laying on the couch with a blanket, watching some serie on netflix. He thought about cleaning but when he stood up he almost fell due the dizzyness.

The house wasnt that big of a mess, but keeping it clean was something both louis and harry loved and louis didnt had much to do anyway. With harry being the boss of Styles Enterprises louis didnt had to work, but he still did since he was bored sitting at home all day and letting harry work.

He was a drama teacher but it was now holidays for the kids, so louis had also a kinda holiday himself.

Louis hated it that he was sick here with harry in the office, but he was too stubborn to call him. The man would be home in 3 hours so he could sit it out and not being a baby.

He whimpered a bit rubbing his uneasy feeling stomach and layed on his side, hoping abother nap would help a bit more than the first.

After a while harry came home and was hungry. Normally he cooked but louis insisted yesterday he would make something, well try while harry was working.

Now harry was relieved with that cuz office had been a bitch. More meetings than planned, firing people who didnt to their job and thousands of emails today made him feeling stressed out, something that didnt happen a lot.

He opened the door and yelled a "babe im home!" But got no reply. Thinking louis would be in the kitchen harry walked there and felt a bit angry once seeing louis wasnt there, along with no food.

He stormed through the whole house and found louis in the livingroom, sleeping on the couch. Harry being stressed me shook louis awake a bit harder than planned and louis jumped up, rubbing his eyes.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?! I worked so hard today and came home seeing there wasn't any dinner ready and you sleeping here! If its so hard to do that then let me know!" Harry yelled and louis looked at him with wide eyes, harry was always so calm, nothing like this.

"Cat got ur tongue?! That alright cuz you wont have to talk to me, if you can sleep on the couch you also will tonight!" He said and wanted to storm away.

"Wait harry let me explain!" Louis croaked out, sniffling from the cold.

"No time for that, sleep well" harry said and slammed the door shut, his footsteps heard on the stairs.

Louis sunk back in the couch and wrapped the blanket on his cold body. He started crying, what did he do? He didnt make dinner, but just because he was feeling shit!

Thinking everything over and over again he fell asleep a long time later, the moonlight shining on his body.

He woke up again later and checked his phone, seeing it was two hours later. The fight from earlier banged into his head again and he started crying, he missed harry's cuddles and still felt like shit.

Even tho he wants to blame harry and be mad at him, he actually cant. He didnt know louis felt ill, but he couldve let louis explain the situation.

He stomach turned around from all the stress and illness so he ran to the bathroom and made it just in time, throwing up what was left in his stomach.

He kept on throwing up and felt a hand touching his back, rubbing it in circles. Louis was too busy throwing up to look behind him but he knew it was harry.

After he was done harry gave him a wet towel and without saying anything leaded him to the sink to brush his teeth.

After that he carried his ill boy to the bedroom and layed him down, spooning him from behind.

"Im sorry love, i had a stressing day at work and didnt know you were ill, but that isnt a excuse for what you did, im sorry darling im the worst husband ever." Harry sighed.

Louis turned around to face him and looked into harry's eyes. He knew that harry meant what he said so he said "i forgive you" harry looked at him with eyes but smiled soon after and pecked his lips softly.

"Hazz dont do that, ur gonna get sick urself" louis told him.

"Would be my punishment, i was acting ridiculous towards you. I will take care of you from now on and always will do even when ur not sick." Harry promised

"I know you do, you already did. You're not the worst husband, you just made a mistake, just let me sleep now and cuddle me" louis sleepily smiled and who was harry to say no to that.

He hugged his boy and placed louis' head on his chest. That way they fell asleep, both a smile on their faces.

《《《《《《

Hope ya loved it!