Drowning (Louis)

Requested by: lonelyshark304

I used some creativity so hope you all like it!

《《《《《

"Take this, Liam!" Louis smiles when he sees Liam's startling face.

Soon that gives way to a smirk "Now you're going to get it tommo!" Liam picks up a water gun and runs after Louis.

Zayn, Niall and Harry are sitting on the edge of the pool which is in Louis and Harry's backyard "great weather" says Niall, eating an ice cream.

"Really nice that we have a day off on a sunny day" Harry nods on Zayn's comment "its bloody hot though."

Zayn chuckles "Then go into the water." Harry looks at Liam and Louis running after each other. "Nah, don't want to join those idiots." He laughs and Niall nods "I get it, then you have a chance that if you take Liam's side you will be sleeping on the couch tonight." They all chuckle and talk some more.

A few hours later it is dinner time. Zayn sets the table and Niall and Harry prepare dinner together while Liam and Louis play a new, crafted game outside.

"Okay so we'll both hide and then find each other with the waterguns ready?" Louis nods. "Exactly, ready?" Liam smiles and nods.

Louis counts down and they run side by side along the pool, looking for a hiding place.

Liam, who is leading the way now accidentally drops a pole belonging to the pool and runs on, not seeing the pole heading straight for Louis.

Louis is startled, but before he can say anything, the pole hits his head and everything turns black before his eyes...

Harry, who was looking outside while he watched the food, saw it all happen and never in his life had he ran so fast as he did that moment.

"LIAM! LOUIS FELL INTO THE WATER!" Liam looks back and quickly runs back, discarding the water gun.

"Shit hazz." Harry quickly checks his pockets and when he feels that his phone is not in it he jumps in the water with clothes and all, followed by Liam.

They swim to the center where Louis is and both dive to the bottom.

Harry is startled when he sees how pale Louis looks and quickly grabs his arms and gestures to Liam to grab his legs.

Liam nods and helps him get Louis out of the water. Once on the side, Niall and Zayn are also there "oh f*ck."

They put Louis on their side and soon Louis starts to cough up water. "Should we call the ambulance?" Niall asks, his trembling voice revealing he's scared.

Zayn shakes his head "No, wait." After a while, Louis regains consciousness.

Harry sighs relieved. "Everything okay, boo?" Louis wants to say something but starts coughing again.

Liam pats him on the back "you gave us quite a scare mate, it's my fault though." Zayn pats his shoulder "something like that can happen, don't worry about it we're not mad, no one is" He looks at Louis who nods "right, I'm not angry Li, I think I won though." They all laugh, glad that Louis is okay.

They went to the hospital later to be sure. Louis appeared to have a concussion but other than that he was fine.

Liam felt quite guilty but Louis reasured him that it wasn't his fault, he didn't do it on purpose.

It was a tough day, but luckily everyone is okay...