Sicky husband (Harry)

Thanks for the 15K, 15K 15 comments?

(Read the authors note down below pls)

《《《《《《

Louis pov

"Lou can you bring me some water?" Harry called from the couch where he was watching tv. The boy wasnt feeling too well so louis made sude his husband had everything he needed and wanted.

"Sure hazz" i replied and grapped a water bottle from the fridge, getting myself some apple juice.

I walked back to my sick husband and sat down next to him. He immediately placed his head on my lap and hummed in relieve. I gave him the bottle and he took a couple of sips before giving it back to me.

I massaged his scalp, hoping he would fall asleep soon. He hadn't slept good for 2 days now, his nose was blocked and the many vomit rounds didnt made it any better.

I yawned, exhausted myself. I could use a nap myself too, but wanted to make sure harry was asleep first, knowing he wouldnt wake me up if he needed something.

The tv was on but honestly i didnt even know what was on, my eyes were staring at harry. His pale face was pretty odd to see since his skin was very tann due our vacation on Ibiza last week.

The bags under his eyes revealed he hadn't slept well and his skin felt like fire. It all didnt made him less handsome i would say, i love him anyways and in my eyes he is perfect in any way.

Soon i heard his cute little snores and i was glad he was catching up his sleep. I turned off the tv and rested my head against the couch, drifting off myself soon after.

When i woke up i looked around, a bit confused why i was in the livingroom but soon enough i knew why when i saw harry's pale face.

It was already dark outside and the clock said it was 6pm. We slept pretty long and i was glad about that, harry needed his sleep after all.

Carefully i moved his body off mine and placed his head on a pillow, which he hugged to his chest tightly.

I chuckled and went to the kitchen to make some toast for myself and also one for harry, wanting him to eat even tho i was sure he wouldn't want it.

When i was done and cleaned up the mess (yes even by making toast i make a mess) i walked back to harry who layed in the same position as i left him.

I didnt want to wake him up but it was better to do since his medicine must be out by now.

I shook him awake and heard him grumble "lou?" He asked, rubbing his eyes like a cute kitten.

"Yes babe i wanted to give you some medicine" i gave him some pills and the water bottle from earlier. "Thanks" he croaked out, swallowing them.

I turned on the tv again, missing the noice in the house. Harry normally always was the one who made this house sound like we were having 10 children, but i liked it.

Now since he is sick he isnt too loud which is kinda weird for me, but its alright. He told me a joke this morning so i knew he was getting better.

He pointed to the seat next to him and gestured for me to sit back. I did as he told and he snuggled into my side, his warm skin making me sweat but i didnt said anything.

When i was sure he was asleep again i whispered a "i love you" and saw him smile, how could i be so lucky to be able to call him my husband?

《《《《《《《《《

Im planning on making a new book! So here some of my ideas which you can shoose out, ofc they all include Larry.

1. Styles Triplets
2. Styles brothers (only Hazz and Edward)
3. Alpha and Omega
4. Something else?

Comment down below which one you would like to see, dont hesitate to also put ur own ideas there!