Sick on B-day (Harry)

Harry's pov

i felt sick. it was my birthday tomorrow and I couldn't believe my tummy was about to turn right now, because that's how it felt.

I already told Louis and here we are, movie marathon, popcorn. well, popcorn for louis, the smell alone makes me nauseous as hell.

I yawned and rubbed my stomach "don't you think I just ate something wrong?" I asked Louis.

he thought "no don't think so. I ate everything you ate" I sighed, so it was not a 24 hour bug.

louis probably saw that i was a little disappointed as he put his arms around my waist and pulled me a little closer to him so that i had my back on his chest.

he kissed my head "I know it's not fun hazz, but we can't do much with it, sick is sick" I nodded "I know but then we'll have to call everyone off" he gave me a sympathetic smile.

"we don't really have any other option, but if you are better again we can do something fun with the boys" that cheered me up a bit.

we watched some more movies together and meanwhile I dozed off a bit.

that was until the smell of popcorn entered my nose. I sprang up from Louis's grip and rushed to the bathroom, Louis on my heels.

I vomited and it seemed to never end. louis rubbed my back and whispered soothing words in my ear the whole time.

when i was done i brushed my teeth and louis helped me to bed, since i could hardly stand on my legs anymore because of the tiredness and being sick. he felt my forehead "you have fever hazz" he said and gave me some pills and water.

I swallowed them and lay down hoping the medicines wouldn't come up. louis lay down next to me and I moved so that my head was on his chest. he put his hands in my hair which made me calm.

"sweet dreams H" was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

the next morning I was awakened by louis who shook my arm "mornin love! how do you feel?"

I growled and put my hands over my eyes to shut out the light "as if a bus ran over me"

he kissed my fronthood "sorry darling" he got out of bed and gave me some clothes "put this on here, i'm having breakfast" i did what he said and stumbled down when i had done my hair.

when I opened the door I smiled "Suprise!" there they were, my 3 best friends Niall, Liam and Zayn.

the whole room was decorated with balloons and streamers. on the table was some toast "we know you were sick, but louis called us with the idea to have a movie marathon here and if you are better we have another surprise" said Liam.

I thanked them and gave Louis a kiss. "thanks boo"

we ate some toast and lay down on the couch, louis and I on the love seat.

I was allowed to choose the film and chose 'the notebook'.

despite the sickness and the many trips to the toilet it was a great day. I received a lot of gifts and couldn't have wished for anything better than having my friends with me along with Lou.

all in all it was a successful birthday!

《《《《《《《《《

Happy B-day to myself! This sassy queen turned 15 today! 🥳🦋