Studio migraine (Harry)

Requested by: LovesNiall456

《《《《《《《

"TURN OF THE LIGHT, TURN OF THE LIGHT!" Louis turns and pushes the light switch.

"Shit hazza, migraines?" Louis walks to the bed where Harry (and normally himself) lie in the dark.

"No I'm going to be a vampire, what does it look like Louis?" Harry snaps and immediately realizes what he just did.

"Sorry babe, just having a really bad headache" Louis hums and rubs his back as Harry lies on his stomach "It's okay, I  can tell you feel bad"

After a while Harry speaks up again "Do we have to go to work today?" Louis sighs "Infortunately, studio" Harry curses "Those lights there are always so bright" he groans and puts his head in the pillow in front of him.

"I know honey but you know how management is, we can't get out of it" Harry nods "I know, i hate them so much sometimes" Louis agrees and decides to help his husband a bit.

He fills the bath and creates extra bubbles, also throwing a bath bomb in it. He lays out Harry's clothes, which consists of a hoodie with loose jeans and wool socks.

Then he walks to the kitchen and prepares breakfast. Normally Harry always does, but about once a month he gets a migraine and Louis tries to make breakfast. (Try we say, we all know that Louis isn't the best cook, love you Louis!)

After many struggles, he places a healthy sandwich and some soup on a tray along with a glass of milk.

He walks back to the bedroom and notices that Harry has already fallen asleep again. He sits down next to him and rubs his back "sweetie i made you some breakfast and filled the bath" Harry opens his eyes "thanks lou"

"Uou're welcome" Louis smiles and ruffles Harry's curls.

After breakfast, Harry gets ready while Louis takes a shower and texts the boys asking to pick them up, seeing that they will be late.

Liam replies that he will pick them up soon and Louis makes sure Harry is ready by the time Liam pulls up on their driveway.

"Louis my head hurts so bad" Harry gets into the car, a hood on his head for the light.

Louis also sits down and pecks Harry's lips "I know baby, we will be home before you know it" Harry sighs and rests his head against the car window, the cold feeling a bit helping his headache.

"Not feeling well hazz?" Liam, who is driving, looks through the rearview mirror.

"He's really not feeling well," Louis replies, feeling Harry taking his hand.

Louis squeezes it gently and stays silent for the rest of the way just like Liam and Harry, all knowing the situation but too affraid of speaking...

Once there, Niall and Zayn are already there and they go through the program together.

They have decided to let Harry sing first so he can rest afterwards until Louis is done so they can go home again.

Louis takes Harry's hand and leads him to the little room where all the equipment is "hey babe I'm going to sit there yeah?" he points to the couch outside the booth and Harry nods and stumbles into the room.

Louis looks at him in silence, battling in his mind to see if this is the right thing to do.

Eventually it takes Harry an hour to sing two songs and the man who helps them gives up "Sorry lad but this isn't going to work today" he says and Louis rolls his eyes "You needed an hour to see that? Shame on you"

The man is perplexed as Louis helps Harry out of the room "Thanks for helping mate, schedule me for later also will ya?" without waiting for an answer, he takes Harry to the rest and tells the boys that they are leaving.

That evening the two lovers sit on the couch watching 'Titanic' "So we actually went to the studio for nothing huh?" Harry says after a while and Louis nods, staring at the TV "Yepp, we did..."

《《《《《《《

Okay this might be a weird ending but endings with one shots are quite difficult if you ask me 😂😂

Hope ya all are doing alright!

(Last chappy of 2020, hope you all had an amazayn xmas and hope to see ya all again in 2021!) 🦋