Broken wrist (Harry)

it all started with louis watching 'desperate house wifes' with harry. "Oh honey you know that man isn't good for you, take Brad! He has money at least"

Harry rolled his eyes fondly "so you also married me just for my money?" He teased. Louis kissed his cheek "no, also for ur dimples, their worth money also you know?" He winked, chuckling when harry slapped him playfully.

This was one of their 'chill days' as they liked to call it. No work, just the two of them watching movies all day, mostly desperate house-wives.

It was that harry wanted to watch it and louis couldnt say no to him. He actually didnt even knew what was going on on the tv, his eyes were only focused on harry.

He liked to watch him and see him giggle every time there was told something funny, it was a adorable sight.

And then we didnt even mentioned the face he wore a sweater with sweater paws, fk sweater paws!

Louis almost died from all the cuteness and was whipped, only for harry tho.

After 3 episodes later louis saw it was pretty sunny outside and really wanted to make a ride on the new bikes they got a month ago "hey hazz, shall we get the new bikes and just cycle for a bit?"

"Sounds alright, you know im not that good at it tho" harry told him.

Louis rolled his eyes "in my eyes ur the bestest" he told his husband and kissed him before walking to the garage where the bikes stood.

he picked up harry's blue bike and his own red one.

he called harry who came out of the house after a while with 2 water bottles "it's hot" he just said and louis just nodded, knowing he was right.

they had been cycling for a while when louis spotted a ramp. "oh harry see this!" he cycled over there and jumped onto the ramp, landing safely.

"yeah looks good lou be careful tho" harry told him kinda afraid he might fall off or something like that.

"Harry, try it too!" louis now cycled over to him and stopped next to him.

"uh I don't know"

"it will be fun hazz!"

harry after a while agreed and stood in front of the ramp. he knew it almost just couldn't go well, he had such long clumsy legs that didn't make this any easier.

but still he did. with a small run-up he cycled against the ramp but not well, because his front wheel ended up next to it.

as a result, he lost his balance and fell, catching the blow with his wrist.

"shit!" Louis ran to him and knelt beside him "ur okay babe?"

Harry groaned "yea, cant say the same about my wrist tho" louis looked at it and saw it was a bit swollen already "lets take you to the doctors yea? I will call zayn to get our bikes.

The hospital was nearby so they walked and louis checked them in, by filling in some papers. Soon enough the doctor was there and did some tests, along with a x-ray

it turned out to be broken as expected and after an hour they were home, harry a blue cast on his wrist to elbow.

"sorry again, I shouldn't have forced you" louis apologized.

harry grabbed his hand and kissed it "I could have said no, lou. don't worry"

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" Harry nodded "I want to watch desperate house wives with you," he chuckled.

louis smiled, it was another adventure today, one that luckily ended well

《《《《《《《

Inspired by the song 'he likes boys' from Simone Battle

Almost a new book out! Will you read it?