Pretty ill (Louis)

Requested by: knnpb03

《《《《《《

I felt sick, so incredibly sick. There is a kind of flu goin on that is barely noticeable in some people, but I was lucky enough to get the bad variant. How lucky am i huh...

Luckily I still have my adorable husband Harry who takes good care of me and runs back and forth all day, which is not necessarily necessary but oh well.

My stomach is rumbling all day and not with hunger, because I have no appetite at all.

Harry always urges me to have a drink because he is afraid that I am dehydrated, wouldn't be suprised if that happens cause i hardly drink.

I want to, believe me, but I simply can't.

My muscles hurt but I don't really care, I play football on the field so often that muscle pain is not unknown or very uncomfortable.

"Hey honey I'm just going to the pharmacy to pick up some paracetamol with some other things, can I leave you alone or do I have to call Liam to go for me?" Harry stands into the doorway of our livingroom, leaning against the door frame.

I shake my head "don't call Liam, I'll be fine on my own, will you be back soon though?" He smiles and nods, gives me a kiss on the forehead and grabs his coat before leaving the house.

With a sigh I lean back on the couch I am sitting on and see a glass of water on the coffee table. I look at it like it's my enemy, no way that im going to drink that.

I chuckle softly, I must look like a total idiot thinking of my glass of water as enemy, im pretty childish i have to say.

-----

Harry had been gone for less than an hour and I still felt miserable, even more if that was possible.

It may have been because I don't feel complete without Harry, but I think it's just being sick and alone now.

I decide to get some water when I hear the front door open and not much later Harry is in front of me. Finally

"Hey love, how are you feeling?" I just want to answer when it starts ringing in my ears and I suddenly feel very dizzy.

The last I hear is a "Louis!" before everything turns black before my eyes ...

-----

"LOUIS!"

"Lou, babe can you hear me?"

"Wha-"

I open my eyes to see a concerned Harry sitting in front of me.

I look next to me and see that I am still on the couch in our house, only now lying down.

"What happened?" I ask and Harry sighs. "You passed out, the doctor says you're dehydrated, honey i told you to drink water."

I pout "sorry haz." He smiles softly. "Is okay, I'm glad you're okay now." He gives me some medicine and makes me drink, something I now don't refuse to do.

The following days we mainly sit and watch movies together, cuddling on the couch. It's not fun to be sick, but at least i have haz, I don't know what I would do without him, he makes me complete...

《《《《《

Bit short chappy lads I know, im just pretty busy these days. Stay safe and drink lots of water! 😂

(Requests are closed, check the newest update for more info).