Car crash (both)

Requested by: @Sophiastylinson29   

Other requests that were send coming soon! Worth the wait, it might take a while!

I try to write the requests in order but sometimes my creative brain got a specific idea for one or a mood for it you know? But all will be written, that's the goal! X

Enjoy reading and author note at the end! Would like for you to read that x

--

"Alright but like, you wanna go to France because it's the city of love, but I could buy you roses anytime, so what's the diffrence?"

Louis playfully rolls his eyes. "It's not like we need to go, I'm just suggesting. We could go somewhere else this summer."

Harry places his hands on Louis's thigh, taking a quick glance at his husband before getting his eyes on the road again.

"No love, if you want to go to France we will, I will be looking at you probably all the time anyway, I mean whenever we go I do so it's only fair for you to pick the destination where I'm looking at you at." They both chuckled, his husband was such a goof.

He knew Harry was messing around, but the part about looking at him was true, they caught one another often staring at each other, but mainly it was them looking at each other at the same time, still a fluttering feeling in their stomachs as they did so, after all this time it was the same and it was something that would never change.

"Hey hazz, it's raining pretty bad now." Louis pouted, almost not being able to see anything through the front car window, any window in general.

"We will be fine, sweetheart."

Harry nodded as he made sure to pay close attention to the road in front of him, trying to get the window to clear up.

They were almost home from their day out when a car came speeding up in front of them, the road so slippery that the car came up right up to theirs.

"Oh shit!" Harry swung the car to the side, a tight grip on the steering wheel.

Unfortunately it didn't matter much for the bang that followed. The car from the other driver had crashed into the front and side of the car, into Harry's side.

Louis's ears were ringing and he groaned as he reached for his head, a massive sting going through his skull.

He looked to the side, still in a bit of a shock. He gasped when he saw Harry, who was laying on his side unconcious.

"Hazz!" He tugged on his seatbelt and climbed over to his boy.

"Babe!" He croaked out, his eyes welling up with tears. He could feel his own eye was swollen, and some blood dripped down his cheek.

He wiped it away with his sleeve and tried to remain calm. He noticed Harry's chest going up and down so at least he was still breathing.

He took Harry's head in his hands and laid his head on his chest, sobbing into his bloody shirt.

The door of Louis's side was opened, a young woman peeking into the car. "I'm so so sorry, I didn't- I didn't see you guys and-"

Louis lifted his head. "We're alive, is the ambulance coming?" There was a tremble in his voice as he still held Harry's head in his hands, stroking his curls gently.

The girl nodded. "Yes they are on their way, can I do something for you? I'm alright myself so I- I don't know, maybe getting some water?"

Louis shook his head and hissed when he felt the throbbing pain shooting through his forehead.