Sick and fever dreams (Liam)

Requested by: 5lifetimes

Alright lads as you see this is no larry, but it also kinda is. Liam and niall are here a couple and sleeping over at larry's house

《《《《《《

It was 2AM. Niall was awake, reading a book in the bed where he and liam slept. He did this once in a while, reading a book until the sun would come up. It made his stress leave, but it took his toll by a lack of sleep.

It was alright though, it did happen once a month maybe. After every page he would look next to him where his husband laid. His soft snores were the only thing that filled the room and it made niall frustrated, liam never snored?

'He must be catching a cold' he thought, seeing liam's mouth hanging open. He removed some hair out of his face and frowned, feeling his sweaty hair. He placed the back of his hand on liam's forehead, feeling like his hand was on fire.

Now pretty worried he took a deep breath, considering the options. He quietly left the bed and went to the bathroom, hoping there would be some medicine.

He cursed, not finding anything at all. Having no choice he walked to harry and louis their bedroom, knocking twice. There were heard some footsteps before louis appeared in the doorway, yawning. "What's up niall?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I think liam is sick, he is burning up and i cant find any medicine" he told louis who frowned. "Harry knows where the thermometer is, let me wake him up" he sighed which niall understood, they all would be awake soon due this.

Not long after also harry was awake "i will get it" he said, walking down the stairs. Louis and niall went back to the guestroom and saw liam stirring, eyes squeezed shut and looking like he had a nightmare. "Harry!" Louis almost yelled.

Harry was there within seconds "whats wrong?" Louis pointed at liam. Harry set the medicine along with a water bottle on the nightstand and grapped the thermometer, sticking it in liam's ear "louis grab a bucket will you?" Louis nodded and handed him the thing.

After the beep harry took the thing out of liams ear "103.8, pretty high" he said. He shook liam awake and after a while it helped. Liam jumped up, covering his eyes.

Now Niall's turn came and he ran over to him "hey hey you're alright li, breathe" he said, rubbing the boy's back.

After a while he calmed down and the meds niall gave him kicked in, making him fall asleep within seconds. Niall gestured to the door, harry and louis following him to the hallway.

"Thanks lads, think im also gonna sleep now" harry waved it off "no need to thank us, we're friends after all" louis nodded, agreeing with his husband.

"If there is something you know where to find us" louis told him and walked to their room, dragging harry with him.

Niall smiled and went back to liam. He tucked the boy in and kissed his cheek "sweet dreams darling" he whispered before falling asleep, his husband in his arms...