Faking sick (Louis)

Louis pov

I woke up and glanced at the clock, 5AM. One hour until harry and i need to get up and go to the office.

We worked at a company together and this week we had a busy schedule, many meetings, long days and much paperwork.

He missed harry a bit. Of course they saw each other every day but had other things to do for the company. In the eveings they were mostly both too tired to do something together so the only time they did something were the weekends, where they slept in and also hadn't much to enjoy.

He was thinking, what if he was pretending to be sick and harry could be with him the whole day? It sounded nice, but the idea also made him feel very guilty.

He actually was too tired to think about it all and just decided he wanted to do it, it was one day anyway.

He quietly left the bad and went to the bathroom, making a hot washclothe to put on his forehead to make it seem like he had a fever. After that he placed a bucket next to the bed and made his hair look a bit more messy then usual.

Then he stepped back into the bed and pretended to be asleep when the alarm went off. He heard how harry was changing into the room into the workclothes.

Louis then felt harrys hand touching his forehead and harry muttering a 'shit'. He decided it was time to open his eyes. And rubbed them, groaning "hey babe, dont feel good?" Harry asked and louis shook his head 'no'.

"Threw up?" Harry asked, pointing to the bucket. "False alarm" louis replied, closing his eyes again.

"Well i will call in work and see what i can do yea?" Louis nodded and heard harry's foorsteps leave the room.

A bit later harry came back and gave him some pills "here take these, they will help with the nausea, anything else whats hurting?" He asked, his eyes worried.

Louis felt really guilty that moment, seeing harry worrying about him. But he couldnt stop now. "Just my head" louis told him.

Harry placed the pills on the nightstand "i already called work, told me i can stay with you today" he sadly smiled, making louis feel even more guilty.

"Okay" i told him. Harry was leaving again "Where you goin?" I asked him.

"Just gettin the thermometer, think you have a fever love" louis watched as he walked away and sprinted to the bathroom, throwing the pills into the bin. He ran back and jumped into the bed, just in time since harry came back.

"Can i do something for you? Want to eat something?" He asked, stroking louis' hair.

I was very hungry and my stomach revealed that a bit by making sounds, but to make it seem like he was sick he shook his head "no, just want cuddles"

Harry placed me between his legs and stroke his hair, louis falling asleep quickly, happy the thermometer was forgotten.

Harry placed his hand on louis' forehead and found it odd the boy was feeling normal, unlike this morning when his skin was burning.

He quietly left the room to grab a water bottle when he spotted the pills he gave louis in the bin. Then it all clicked, louis pretended to be sick, but why?

He decided to ask him later and now just take a nap himself. So he spooned louis from the side and drifted off soon after.

When louis woke up harry was staring at him "still dont feel well?" He said, his tone not that gentle as first.

Louis looked at his lap and shook his head.

"Dont feel well cuz ur sick or filled with guilt?" Harry then asked, making louis' looking harry straight into the eyes. "How?" He asked.

"Saw the pills in the bin and ur head wasnt hot anymore when you fell alseep" he told him.

Louis sighed "im sorry hazz, i-i just wanted some time with you. We work so much and yea this seemed like a good idea but i realised it wasnt, im sorry" he told harry.

"Its alright lou" he stroke louis' hair.

"Youre not mad?"

"Well i wouldve appreciate it if you told me, but i get you. Next time just say it alright? And i think its a good idea to change some things, so that we have more time together"

Louis closed the gap between their lips. He was so glad harry wasnt mad. He understood his point and next time for sure he would tell harry how he felt.

The rest of the day was spended by cuddling and watching movies, both glad it was all sorted out again...

《《《《《《

The povs are kinda switching here, i know 😂

Hope it isnt too annoying, dont forget to vote for the next story btw (see the authors note from the previous chapter) 💞