More than one (part 2)

Requested by: ilangel1

《《《《《《《《

The next morning as expected harry had the same as the other 2. For louis it was a bit more stupid, since he hated puke but at the same time wanted to comfort his husband who was constantly throwing up his guts.

Luckily they were all sleeping now, zayn in liam and niall's room and louis with Harry on the couch, since well theire bed cover were ruined in the middle of the night and louis thought it was better to just leave it until the next morning.

Louis was still awake and rubbing harry's tummy when he heard the livingroom door cracking open.

"L-louis i j-just threw u-up" there stood zayn, pillow and blanket under his armpits.

Louis sighed, not again.

He carefully stood up not to wake harry and guided him to the bathroom. "I think we're gonna camp here bud" he said, spreading the blankets on the floor next to the toilet.

"S-sorry" zayn croaked

"Oh dont be zayn, you can't help this all"

"N-no but now y-youre all alone in it"

'Thats true' louis thought. He was now the only one who wasn't sick and had to take care of 4 other mates, well mates 3 and his husband.

"I will survive" he reasured zayn and looked at him, seeing he had fallen asleep already.

He layed down on the blankets and with the sound of throwing up in the direction of liam and niall's room, he drifted off to sleep himself.

The next time he woke up was when he felt someone shook his shoulder. One eye opening louis saw it was hazza and when he saw his tear strained cheeks he suddenly was 100% awake.

He turned his head and saw zayn still sleeping, so he putted a hand on harry's lower back and quietly guided him to the livingroom

Once they sat down harry immediately curled up on louis' lap, making louis cooe.

"What's up love?" He whispered, rubbing harry's back

"Woke up and you we're gone" he croaked, having a sore throat.

"Sorry darling, zayn came to me and is also sick now" he explained, laying down.

"So you're last man standing" harry chuckled, making louis smile, he was glad his husband was joking around a bit more.

He nodded his head against harry's shoulder, showing the boy he was right.

Harry let out a yawn "shall we go to sleep?" He asked

"Sounds like a plan"

《《《《《《

The next morning louis woke up and saw all the other boys standing in front of him "we are better louis!" They cheered, making louis' head pound from the noice.

Louis scratched the back of his neck, trying to ignore the uneasy feeling in his stomach.

"Hey lads? I now dont feel that well" he sheepishly said

《《《《《

Sorry lads bit short but hey, this was part 2!

Also started a new book who isnt 1D related but i must say im really proud of it so dont forget to check it out!

Called: Flames Striker 🔥🔥