Sick (Louis)

Requested by: directiongirly

Again changed it a lil bit, hope ya like it!

《《《《《《

It rains and thunderstorms. we are on our way to the hotel where we will stay for a few days.

we are on tour and are in LA right now. a great city, but I won't be able to enjoy it for the next few days.

I am sick. we had a concert in the rain yesterday and management didn't want to call it off, but my weak immune system would have preferred that ...

don't get me wrong, I love touring with the guys and Harry, my husband and also I love seeing those smiles on the fans' faces, but I would rather not have been sick.

but hey, who likes to be sick?

I lean my head against the cold car window and squeeze Harry's hand, which I've been holding for the entire ride.

James, our driver is driving, Hazz is sitting next to me with Niall next to him, and Liam and Zayn are behind us in the back.

"are you awake boo?" Harry asks and I nod. "how long did I sleep?" I ask and yawn.

"two hours, how are you feeling?" liam answers my question and leans forward to hear my answer to his question.

it is difficult to hear anything at all as the weather is so strong that only the thunders and the rain can be heard.

"hm, nauseous" I say and feel Harry's hands under my, actually his sweater that I stole. he rubs my tummy "that better?"

I nod and close my eyes "little" I mumble. I have my eyes closed, but I cannot sleep. the pain in my stomach is really terrible and almost unbearable.

it's just a flu, I know because it's going better than yesterday, but that doesn't make it any better.

After a while i clutch my stomach "pull over please" i croak out. I see Harry panic and yelling to the others for a plastic bag.

"Shh stay calm boo, James can't pull over, we're stuck in trafic" he sighs and hands me a bag which Niall managed to get somehow. Soon i throw up what's left in my stomach while Harry rubs my back.

When im done i give the bag to Zayn and grab the water bottle Harry hands me. I take a sip "ugh i hate being sick"

"I know darling, want to try some medicine? Maybe you can keep it in"

I sigh "yea" he gives me a sympathic smile and asks Liam for some pills, since he has the medicine bag.

I thank liam once he found them and swallow them with some water. Harry pulls me closer to his body "try to get some rest" he whispers and massages my scalp.

Soon enough the meds kick in, letting my body allow me to get some sleep...

-------

when i wake up it's because harry shakes my arm "hey boo, you need to eat something" he says and gives me a sad smile.

I look around. we are at the hotel. Niall and Liam are sleeping in the bed next to the one im laying on and Zayn is snoring softly on a single bed at the other end of the room.

I also see that I am wearing my pajamas now, Harry must have done. i rub my eyes "some crackers please?" i ask him and he nods.

"here, drink some water first, i will make you some crackers" he says and walks away to what will be the kitchen.

I look at the window. it's already dark and the curtains let in a little moonlight. I look at the clock that indicates midnight.

I sit up and Harry comes back with a plate in his arms "here babe" he says and gives me a kiss. "feeling better?"

i pause. the cramps are less and im actually a little hungry so i nod. he smiles "good"

I eat the crackers but leave some because I can't eat everything. Harry puts the plate away "let's go and get some more sleep" he says and i yawn "good idea"

again i fall asleep within minutes, feeling safe in my boyfriend his arms ...

《《《《《

My new book '5 Times Trouble' will be published soon! It will take approx 2 or 3 weeks. I already published it but it takes a while to be in the app.

Take care ya all! -N🦋