Drunk part 2

"Hazz wake up, its 2pm" louis shook his husband who most likely had a hungover awake.

Harry turned around and groaned "are we outside camping?" He asked, voice cracking. Louis laughed "no we didnt listen to zayn, youre just in our bed, up you go now"

"Water please" harry groaned. Louis handed him the bottle he put on the nightstand last night "here ya go love" he also gave him some advils.

Harry gulped them down "never again" he said, rubbing his eyes "the advil our being drunk?" Louis chuckled secretly also feeling sorry for harry.

"Both" louis offered him a hand and helped him stand up. He putted a arm around his waist, guiding him to the bathroom but once there louis turned them back the their room, hearing someone throwing up.

Harry was luckily for louis almost never nauseaus by a hungover which made it hella easier. He settles harry on the bed again but made sure to hand him some sweatpants and a sweater, knowing he would fall asleep otherwise.

It wasn't like louis wanted him awake, but after the whole event from yesterday it seemed smart to get some liquids in harrys system.

He walked to the bathroom and knocked once, not hearing a reply. He walked in and saw niall leaning over the toilet, liam rubbing his back "oh hey lou, didnt heard ya"

Louis shrugged "is fine, anything you need?" Liam shook his head no "no thanks, i think were good." He patted niall on the back who again threw up another wave of guts.

"If you dont mind i will go back to Harry" he said, not liking the sound or smell that hung in the air. "Yeah sure, is he alright?" 

Louis nodded "yes, he never throws up when hes hungover"

"Lucky bastard" niall croaked out.

Louis shrugged and walked out of the room, making his way back to harry. He was almost there when he heard someone throwing up, but not niall. The sound came from downstairs.

He told harry he would be back soon and harry just whined as a kinda reply, holding his head in his hands.

Louis walked downstairs into the livingroom where zayn was, throwing up on their brand new carpet. Louis sighed "liam placed a bowl next to the couch"

"As you see i was too late" he sassed, spitting in the bowl.

"I would grab you some advil but if youre good enough to sass me i think you will be fine urself" he said, walking to the stairs

"No lou sorry please help me" zayn almost begged, feeling miserable

"Alright, it was youre birthday yesterday after all" he smiled. He got some cleaning supplies and cleaned the carpet, gave zayn a new shirt and some pills along with a water bottle.

"Good now?"

"Yes thanks louis" he replied, sanking back into the couch, a pillow on his face to cover his eyes from the light.

Louis went back to harry who was pouting and watching some tv "whats up love?"

"What took you so long" he whined. Louis settled himself next to him "zayn and niall both were throwing up, zayn ruining our carpet."

"Ugh he's lucky it was his birthday" harry groaned.

Louis chuckled "i said the same"

They both watched some movies, falling asleep in each others arms...

《《《《

As i promised, the last 2 got over the 100 reads so 🥳

Make sure to follow me to not miss anything!

Hope ya all doing alright

Any requests?