Big brother to the resque (Niall)

Harry is daddy
Louis is papa

Liam is 18
Zayn is 12
Niall is 8

《《《《《《

It was just a normal day for the Tomlinson family. Louis was teaching a class music, Harry was CEO and at office, Liam had a day off from school and zayn and niall we're at school.

It was 9am and niall wasnt feeling too great. His head was pounding since this morning but he shrugged it of, thinking it was just a normal headache.

They we're drawing in the class and niall, who always knew what to draw, didn't know it at the moment. No it wasn't that he hadn't ideas, it was cuz he didn't feel to good. Not only his head was pounding (way worse then this morning) he also had stomach cramps.

The teacher noticed niall wasn't drawing and came over to his desk, seeing he was very pale. "Hey niall, are you feeling alright buddy?" At the moment she asked niall threw up all over himself and the teachers shoes.

"I-im s-sorry-y" he cried, embarrased, seeing the kids looking at him.

"Ow sweetie let's bring you to the nurse yeah?" The teacher said. Niall stood up while the teacher asked Connor (his best friend) to bring his stuff along.

They walked to the nurse and once she saw them she smiled in symphaty "hello niall, are you sick buddy?" She asked and niall nodded.

"Come sit here yeah? Can one of you're parents come and pick you up?" She gestured to a bed and placed a bin beside it.

"N-no i d-don't think s-o they a-are at w-work" he said, sobbing.

The teacher told her 'get well soons' along with Connor. The nurse (called Lidia) grabbed a phone and started calling Niall's dad first. After 3 rings he picked up.

"Harry Styles"

"Hello do i speak with Niall's father?"

"Yes you do, is everything alright?" He asked worried

"Well he threw up in class and seems a bit pale, i also think he has a fever" she told harry.

"Alright ehm i can't pick him up unfortunately, neither can my husband. Is it okay if his brother picks him up?" Harry sighed, feeling sorry for his little boy but he couldn't leave at work right now even tho he wanted it badly.

"Yeah sure, can niall talk to you for a second? He is a bit upset"

"Of course"

Lidia passed the phone at a sniffling niall, giving him a sad smile "ur dad sweetie" she said

"Daddy?" The boy sniffled

"Hello kiddo, i heard you arent feeling too well?"

"No daddy, threw up. Are you coming to pick me up?" He asked hopefully

"Sorry love but daddy and daddy cant go away from work so i texted Liam and he will come alright? He would be there in 15 minutes" harry explained his son who pouted

"Alright papa, will zayn come too?"

"Thanks for cooperating Ni and no, zayn has to stay at school" he told the boy who sighed.

"Okay daddy"

Harry heard a incoming call, meaning he had to hang up

"Listen love daddy has to go back to work again, liam will pick you up soon and daddy and papa will be home before you know alright? Love you sweets"

"Love you to" he whispered and hung up, feeling a wave of nauseous coming up. Not long after he emptied his stomach again while liam came into the room.