Period (Harry)

Requested by: aye_loser

Disclaimer: I have done my research but I don't know everything about hormones and so on so there may be some mistakes, sorry about that! Hope you still enjoy this chapter!

Btw I try not to label Harry with this, this is simply a request and so fan fiction, I love Harry and the other 5 so no rude intentions! 😁💖

《《《《《《《《

"Lou can we shop this afternoon? Need some new dresses," Harry smiles at his boyfriend of several years, Louis who smiles back happily.

"Sure honey, can't wait to see you in some nice dresses, you always look so good."

Harry gives him a kiss and they walk home from school together. Harry is so happy that Louis accepts him because of the way he is. Since childhood, Harry had always had the idea that something was wrong.

He liked being a boy and playing with cars and trucks, but he also liked skirts and barbies and he liked to play mom and dad with the girls at school.

A few years ago he found out that he is transgender and has since then been known as a girl, but still with his own name.

His parents were happy for him and were happy that he actually knew who he wanted to be, and therefore accepted him with open arms.

Those times were tough though, he met Louis when he wasn't sure who he was and it was an amazing time, but Louis was always by his side, still and he loves Harry for who he is, where Harry very much grateful for it.

When Harry entered puberty he started taking hormone inhibitors to make sure he didn't get a beard in his throat and so on.

Also, he has already had some surgeries with parental consent which led to him now having some more 'feminine forms' and so on.

He is so happy and so is Louis, who loves nothing more than to see his boyfriend so happy.

Harry is addressed as she / her by the environment, he also likes that Louis also uses male pronounces such as he / him, he is trans, deep down he is still a bit boy.

Say whatever you want, but that's how Harry is (A / N in this book) and this is how it is.

"Shall we go to starbucks first? Ooh I'm so in the mood for a cappuccino with whipped cream," Louis licks his lips and then looks at Harry who is suddenly pretty quiet. "Everything okay hazz?"

Harry grabs his stomach with his hands. "I have a stomach ache, it really feels like shit." Louis looks at him with a worried look. "Shall we go home?"

Harry just wants to answer when he feels a bit wet in his leggings. Louis sees his shocked look and wants to ask what's going on when he looks at Harry's leggings. "Oh shoot."

Harry then smiles. "I got my period." Louis pecks his cheek. "Mixed feelings huh," Harry nods, It’s great to have your period because of this situation, but It’s so unexpected and he's in so much pain.

"Louis what do we do now? People are going to notice!"

"Ehm," Louis thinks and then gets an idea. "Give me one moment!" He calls Liam, Zayn and Niall and tells the story.

"We'll be there in 10 minutes," Liam hangs up. Louis takes off his coat. "Here, tie this around your waist," Harry thanks him and puts the black coat around his waist.

After a while Liam, Niall there Zayn there. "Hey lads, get in," they get in and drive to Louis and Harry's house.

Once inside Niall gives Harry a bag. "Here, some things that you will need every month for the rest of your life," he winks and Harry smiles and thanks him.

Harry takes a shower and comes back into the room after an hour fresh where the rest were watching TV. "Hey lou?"

"Yes hazz?"

"Shall we shop now?"

《《《《《《

This book is officially done! (For now). I decided a while ago to make the request that were already send in and if im right I made them all! (There were so many I'm not sure but if I find yours and didn't made it yet it will probably be out soon!)

If you don't see yours and want me to make it please check if you didn't notice I made it and if not you can always dm me!

Please do not send more requests for this one, I have exams coming up and need to focus on that, hope you all understand!

For my 1D sickfics book you can send requests but in the explanation there are some 'rules' since I won't have much time to write them the next months.

(Thanks a lot for the 200K!)

Thanks and lots of love! -N🦋