I fell for you, stage fall (Harry)

Request from: dekuparker

《《《《《《《《《《

It was 7pm. Zayn, niall, liam and larry were backstage, making themself ready for the show.

Everyone was exited. Niall and liam were singing some lyrics, zayn was practicing some dance moves with the choreographer. (Its not like they would actually do the moves and the man knew, so it was more messing around) and larry was probably kissing somewhere.

After a while they were called on stage and the boys greeted all of their lovely fans. They sang 'kiss you', 'stockholm syndrome' and lots of their other songs and as always they had lots of fun.

After a while it changed completely. Where louis was enjoying seeing his husband dancing all around, was he now looking for him when a bang was heard

Liam looked around and saw a big pipe laying on top of harry.

"Louis over here! A pipe fell on his leg and i think he hit his head on the floor!" He yelled and soon enough they all were surrounded by paramedics and management.

When harry was brought into the ambulance on a stretcher louis spoke up "let me go with him! Im his boyfriend!" He begged the man from the paramedics.

"Sorry kid cant do"

Louis scueezed harrys hand "oh come on im his boyfriend for fucks sake! Ya fooking losah!" He yelled and glared at management.

"Let the boy come along" paul said and louis gave him a sad smile, silently thanking him.

"Louis we will be there soon, were driving behind, hazz is going to be okay" niall patted his shoulder while louis stepped into the ambulance.

Liam and zayn were explaining to the crowd what happened and that they were sorry, but that harrys health was more important.

After what felt like hours the ambulance arrived at the hospital and harry was rolled out of it on a stretcher.

"Let me stay with him!" Louis screamed through his tears and a nurse stopped him "sorry love you cant but we will do what we can alright? Come on lets go to the waiting room" she guided louis to it and gave him some water.

Louis must admit he was angry at them all for seperating him with harry, but the nurse was really kind. After they talked for a bit her phone bleeped and she had to go, leaving a sobbing louis behind.

He rested his head in his hands and prayed to god his husband would make his horrible jokes soon again, something he never thought he would miss.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up, seeing zayn with niall and liam behind him.

"Heard something?" He asked and sat next to louis.

Louis shooked his head 'no' "they seperated us, i couldnt follow him!" Louis cried out, falling into Zayn's arms.

"He will be fine lou, harry is strong you know that. He would never leave you" zayn didnt know if what he said was true, but he knew harry would do anything he could to stay with louis and that he is a fighter.

Liam sat down on louis' other side "robin and anne are in Australia, they want to come but its a 24 hour flight and there is only one available for tommorow" he explained.

Niall crouched down in front of louis "it will be fine" was the only thing he said before walking away to the snack machine, making louis smile through his tears.

A nurse came walking towards them along with a doctor "Harry Styles?"

Louis jumped up "how is he?" He said while wiping his streaming tears with his sleeve.

"He has a concussion and a broken leg on 2 places but he should be fine in a while"

"Can we see him?" Liam asked

"This way"

When they were in the room louis stormed to his husband, hugging him tight. "Hazz ya scared the hell out of me, im glad ur alright darling" he said, holding harry's hand

"Sorry lou" harry whispered, eyes keeping closed.

"Its alright hazz"

《《《《《

"Home sweet home" harry said to louis while liam carried him inside (smolbean lou ey (;

It was now 3 hours later and as you could guess harry was released from the hospital. He just had to take some meds and be awake for a while due his concussion.

Liam dropped him on the couch and louis tucked him in with some blankets "niall and zayn are going to the movies, sorry lads it was a bet, hafta watch barbie dreamhouse even tho its almost midnight. When hazz is better we can go all together" liam rolled his eyes at the barbie part but smiled.

"Sure as long as its no barbie were in" louis laughed while stroking harrys hair.

"Stay awake love" he whispered, seeing harrys sleepy face.

"Cant help it, tired" harry slurred and yawned.

"Well lads i hafta go, get well soon harry!" Liam said and left not long after.

"Lets go to bed yea? Its not like i can keep ya awake anyway" louis smiled but kept in mind to set a timer so he could wake harry up in about a couple of hours.

"Lou?" Harry asked once in the bedroom.

"Yes my love?"

"Thankyou" harry yawned and gave louis a kiss

"Its my pleasure hazz, i love taking care of you but please be more carefull next time okay?" Harry nodded against his chest and fell asleep with a smile on his face, thinking about how lucky he was with having louis.