Lack of oxygen (Harry)

Requested by: Junior678mm

《《《《《《《

"Basketball is so tiring," sighs Harry.

"Don't whine so hazza, it's not that bad," laughs Niall.

Harry rolls his eyes. "You have to say, you are sitting in the stands eating chips for the last two hours," Niall shrugs and Harry chuckles, muttering a 'idiot'.

"And the great Liam Payne scores for the second time in a row, he's greattttt!" Zayn shakes his head when he sees his friend aim for the basket, always missing.

Harry smiles and sighs again, he misses Louis. He and the other boys are practicing for a basketball game that will take place later this week and since Louis has an ankle injury from a soccer accident, unfortunately he cannot participate and will just watch the game.

He actually wanted to come to the training today, but had to go to the physiotherapist for his ankle so Harry went alone today.

"Liam, mate you're doing it wrong," Zayn chuckles and shows Liam how to throw a ball for the third time.

Liam runs a hand through his hair. "It's so hard, how are we going to do this? We're not really going to win."

Harry rubs his hands. "Then we have to do everything we can to prevent that, we will win."

He takes Niall off the cooperating couch after Harry promised him they would drop by Nando's tonight and they all do their best to bring everything out in themselves.

Harry is very fanatic and scores a lot of goals, but he notices after a few hours that he is getting very stuffy and tired. He leans his hands on his knees, he feels his asthma coming on.

It doesn't happen often and that's why he is so surprised, but he can't do much about it, it could just as well be the weather.

He closes his eyes and starts hyperventilating, what is happening?! Soon Liam, Zayn and Niall are by his side. "Are you okay, hazz?"

Harry shakes his head. Everything starts to spin before his eyes and he feels Liam's hand on his shoulder while Niall gets someone. "Next door they do yoga, this lady is a doctor."

The woman stands next to Harry. "Harry can you hear me?" Harry nods. The woman examines him and checks some things. "I always have an emergency suitcase and have asthma myself, put this on," she puts a mask with oxygen on Harry's nose and mouth and soon Harry feels a little better.

He sits down. "Thanks," he says when he has caught his breath and takes off the mask. "Do you have asthma, Harry?"

"Yes, but I haven't been taking my puffer for years so don't know why this just happened."

The woman thinks. "Sometimes it happens that if someone has asthma, he or she does not notice it for a while and it suddenly returns but don't worry, just keep an eye on it."

They all nod and talk a bit before the woman goes back to her yoga class.

Niall pats Harry on the back. "Well you gave us quite a scare, are we going to Nando's now as you promised?"

Everyone laughs, what a day...