Catched a cold (Harry)

Request from cliffxrdswife

《《《《《《《《《《

Louis, liam, niall, zayn and harry we're having a sleepover together by ziam's appartment. Harry had been feeling a bit under the weather since yesterday morning but reasured louis he would be fine, it was one night anyway.

So the boys had packed theire bags and made it feel like home by zayn and liam. Now they we're sitting in the livingroom, while niall was calling some pizza delivery since it was almost dinnertime.

"Liam im not going to watch 'the notebook' again" louis rolled his eyes at him. Since larry came here today they we're non-stop arguing about which film they should watch.

"Louis is right, every sleepover we're watching it, its boring now" zayn agreed with louis

"Babe you have to choose my side with this!" Liam snapped at his boyfriend who just laughed

"Let's ask harry" niall came into the livingroom, phone still in his hand

"Yeah love, shall we watch 'the notebook' or 'friends'?" He asked his husband, who just shrugged. Normally he would defenitly choose 'the notebook' even tho louis liked friends more, harry could let louis do anything by giving him puppy dog eyes but to be honest, he didn't feel like it today

"Just *cough* put a film *cough* on" harry croaked out, his throat bothering him a bit.

"Are you feeling alright darling? You sound congested"

Harry nodded his head even tho he felt like he choked "im fine louis" he managed to say without coughing, a suprise for himself.

Louis glanced worried at his husband who had his head layed down on his shoulder, he knew harry felt not that well, but it seemed to go more worse by the minute.

"You need some water harry?" Liam said, turning into the daddy direction mode.

"And some *cough* pills please?" He asked, feeling miserable

Liam nodded and made his way to the kitchen while niall got the pizza from the front door.

"There ya go" liam gave him 3 pills with a water bottle and harry swallowed them quickly, not wanting to feel the pain in his throat. His nose also seemed to be blocked which didn't help the situation but he didnt say anything, the boys hadn't seen each other that much the last momths and he didn't want to ruin that for them.

"Pizza!" Niall yelled, jumping up and down with a pizza box in his hands

Harry flinched a bit at that, feeling tired and wanting nothing more then just sleep. Niall gave everyone some pizza (himself the most) and sat down on one of the love seats

Once louis saw the boy didn't bother getting up for his favourite dinner, louis thought it was time to go home

"Dont you want some pizza hazz?" He asked, just wanting to be sure the boy even saw it, his sleepy eyes staring at the tv. Harry shook his head no

"You feel awfull innit?" Louis then asked and the boy began sobbing in his arms cuz wow, how louis always could tense how he felt was...magical?

"Shh love, we will be going home soon" that made harry only cry more, the boys we're supposed to have a fun night, and he always ruined it.

"Darling calm down please, youre going to make yourself sick" louis said, making soothing patterns on his husbands back.

"I d-didnt mean t-to ruin it" harry sniffled, a bit calmer now.

The other boys decided it was now theire time to say something, they saw how harry sobbed in louis' arms, but decided to let him for a while since louis was the only one who seemed to calm harry in situations like this.

"Hazz of course you didn't, you can't help your sick" liam said and zayn nodded "yeah liam is right, its not that you asked to be sick."

*cough* "thanks guys" *cough*

"I think we're going home hazz, have a nice cuddle in bed how does that sound?" Louis asked the clingy boy. Harry was always clingy when he was sick, not that louis minded, he loved taking care of the boy

"Yes please" harry whispered so they said goodbye to the lads, promising them they would rain check the sleepover. After hearing lots of 'get well soon' they made theire way to the car, the blue BMW.

Louis hummed a song while harry had fallen asleep against the window, coughing once in a while and snoring a little.

Harry always felt bad if he had colds, since the boy had asthma since he was 5. It made him really congested and multiple times louis had a sleepover with the couch due harry's snoring.

Louis felt bad for his husband, he rather had the cold himself but he knew he couldnt switch with him.

Once at home louis woke much to louis dislike harry up, since harry was a lot taller louis couldnt lift him up.

They made theire way into the house and walked straight to the bedroom, almost instantly falling asleep the moment theire heads touched the pillow.

"Thanks *cough* louis" harry smiled sleepy, almost asleep

Louis kissed his head "always love"

After a couple of days and a lot of asthma-puffers, harry was his old self again much to louis' liking.

《《《《《《《

Well? Liked it? Thanks for the request! Was really cool to make!

Everyone stay safe! ❤