Burned badly (Both) part 3 - long version

He looks back and sees Louis almost losing consiousness.

He takes a deep breath and makes his way over to his boy, suddenly feeling sleepy himself and like it's all hopeless.

He takes the boy's hand in his and looks up at the flames above him.

Will we make it?

--

'We have to' Harry thinks, looking at his boy.

His beautiful boy he can't give up on, cursing himself for even considering giving up and dying here, burning all his sins and giving himself to the flames.

"We have so much to live for, so many more memories to make!" Harry cries out, coughing shortly after.

With all the strength left which he didn't even know he had left he pulls himself off the ground, lifting up the boy and swinging him onto his back. He then lifts up Mary and with tears in his eyes he shuffles towards the window.

He looks back once, knowing it's time to go, this isn't the end of their lives.

He steps out of the broken window, coughing and struggling as all the people outside look up in shock.

'They didn't expect us to live, did they?' He thinks as all sorts of people sprint towards them.

They lift Mary out of his arms and get Louis off his back, himself falling to the ground.

Soon all three of them are being placed into ambulances and rushed to the hospital.

"Where is Louis?!" Harry yells out, looking at one of the paramedics.

The young woman looks at him sympathetically. "He's also going to the hospital sir, you will see him once we checked the three of you over."

Harry gulps. "I need to see my husband! I need to make sure he's alright!"

The woman sighs. "I know sir, I'm sorry, we will do everything we can to save all of you."

And with that, Harry let himself fall back on the stretcher, closing his eyes as his mind is filled with nothing but Louis...

--

In the other ambulance, Louis is awake and checked over while the vehicle speeds up, making it's way to the hospital as well.

The people inside the ambulance might have wished the boy would be under a little longer, becausw now they had to deal with his sass as well as his health.

"You are going to make sure he's alright! And Mary as well! I won't hesitate to send Molly at ya!"

The man looks at him amused and confused. "Who's Molly?"

Louis rolls his eyes. "The cat! Our precious kitty!"

The man laughs even though he might shouldn't, but can't help it.

"Well she might like me when she sees I will try my best to get you at the hospital safely, that when you don't sass me out then."

Louis shoots him a small smile. "Will consider everything, then."

The pain in his body isn't there, more likely because of the morphine he's on, but the pain in his soul is visibly there, he doesn't want to be seperated from his husband.

He closes his eyes, feeling sleepy and at the same time wondering if the other two are alright, did they do this for nothing? It kind of feels like that for now...

He thinks about Harry's smile, the smile he wants to see over and over again for the rest of his life, every second of the day...

--