Sick but studio (Harry)

Harry felt like shit today. He had a migraine, stomach cramps and also a sore throat. It helped his husband louis was with him tho, taking care of the sicky.

What not helped was the fact both had to go into the studio to do a soundcheck. Louis was angry once he heard it and yelled at management, harry didnt puke so he had to come.

That didnt mean he looked like he would puke and even pass out tho. He looked pale and had big bags under his eyes for 2 days now.

After the whole management shit he texted liam and the rest about the fact that they in fact, would be there. Liam was confused and asked louis if harry was already better, which louis responded on with management. That word gave enough information for all questions.

So louis had no choice then waking his lover up and making him ready for the soundcheck, not that he would sing tho, he sounded like he just woke up and even tho louis normally would found that ultra sexy, his sick boy wasn't feeling that sexy at the moment.

He walked into the dark bedroom and found his way to harrys side of the bed. He crouched down and gently shook his arms. "Wakey wakey my love" he whispered, stroking harry's sweaty curls.

"Wha?" Harry said and opened his eyes which looked dull, not the sparkling green he normally had.

"We have to go for a soundcheck hazz, im sorry" louis said and looked down, feeling sorry for the boy and upset with himself he couldn't let harry stay at home.

Harry lifted louis' chin with his index finger and looked him straight in the eyes "its not youre fault lou, they are just stupid bastards" he smiled a bit which made louis feel better.

"I already grapped you some clothes but first take these" he gave him some pills and headed downstairs to grab his keys, phone and wallet before checking on harry.

In the room he sighed, seeing his -now dressed up- lover sitting with his head in his hands.

"Ready to go darling?" Louis patted his shoulder. Harry nodded and stood up, holding louis's hand to keep his balance.

"I would carry you hazz but im a bit too smal for that" louis smiled and was happy harry returned it "smol bean" harry coughed and louis rolled his eyes playfully.

They drove to the studio where liam, niall and zayn already were. They agreed on letting louis and harry first so louis could take harry home after that.

Louis settled harry down on the couch who was out like a light instantly.

"He isnt feeling very well innit?" Liam asked but already knew the answer.

"Poor lad" niall said taking a seat next to harry's sleeping body.

"Stupid management" zayn murmered.

"Keep a eye on him will ya?" Louis asked nodding his head to harry. They all nodded so louis went to the boot.

Louis was 10 minutes gone when harry began to stirr in his sleep. Liam who saw that gestured to a water bottle and bucket, which zayn grabbed.

"Shall i get louis?" Niall whispered.

Liam shook his head "they have to stay longer that way, just wait."

Soon enough harry sat up and liam reacted fast by shoving the bucket under his chin. "Thats it hazz, let it all out" he said, rubbing the boy's back.

It was over very quick since harry didnt had anything in his stomach left cuz he didnt ate anything the last hours. Louis had gave him a cracker that morning but that was all harry could handle.

"Hate this" harry whimpered and wiped his mouth with a tissue.

"We know, louis will be here soon. Lets see if you dont have to stay since you puked now" niall said, going out of the room to talk to management.

Louis came out of the boot and glanced at his pale husband and the bucket "threw up?" He mouthed.

Liam signed to talk out of the room so louis followed. "Threw up a while ago, niall is looking if he can go with you, who is next?"

"Zayn, sended him in already"

That moment niall came back "you can go home, scheduled it to next week" louis patted his back "life saver" he smiled, going back to harry.

"Shall i carry him to the car?" Liam asked, knowing louis couldnt carry him.

He nodded so liam picked harry up as gentle as possible and walked with louis to the car they came with.

After setting harry in the seat liam and louis talked for a bit before saying their goodbyes.

Within 15 minutes they were home and unfortunately louis had to wake the sleeping boy up.

He unbuckled his seat belt and closed the car door silently. He walked to harry's side and shook the boy's shoulder gently.

"Dont wanna wake up, dont feel good" Harry mumbled, hiding his head in hands to avoid light.

"I know babe but you can sleep once inside, can't carry you so you have to walk" louis sighed.

He helped harry up and guided him to the house.

Once inside (after a while cuz harry almost fell) louis settled him on the couch, not wanting to drag his husband upstairs. Theire couch was pretty comfortabel anyway.

"You didnt had to help me, im capable to take care of myself" the tired boy said from under his cocoon of blankets.

"Yea yea thats why you almost face planted on the front porch due a dizzy spell" louis said and smiled a bit.

He kicked out his shoes and spooned his lover from behind, hearing harry's steady heart beat very soon. Knowing his harry was asleep, he drifted off himself, a smile on his face.

《《《《《《《

Sorry lads didnt published the last days, bit busy with school and other books. Requests are always welcome!