Trafic accident part 2 (Louis)

Reached da 5K! Massive thanks to ya all

《《《《《《《

It was now two days later and today louis was released from the hospital. With a wheelchair, crutches and some medicine harry took him home.

They we're now laying on the couch, well louis was. Harry was making phone calls and replying on the emails he missed when he was with louis the last days. Yep, if you are the boss from Styles Enterprises work never stops. Luckily harry always made time for louis and louis was very thankfull for that.

Always when louis is sick he gets clingy and stubborn, but today was really hell for Harry. First he must hear a speech from louis why he didnt want the black blanket but the blue one, and after that his tea was too hot.

When it was finally cooled down, it was too cold in louis' opinion so harry had to make a new cuppa.

Of course harry didnt mind taking care of louis, he loved his husband to bits but when louis was acting stubborn like this it drove harry nuts.

He was working in the office when louis called him "Harry!" Harry sighed and took off his reading glasses. He walked out of the office to the livingroom where louis was.

"What is it lou?" Louis pouted "there is nothing on tv"

Harry mentally face palmed himself "and you think i can fix that?" He asked, a hand on his hip.

Louis thought for a bit "well if you can make crappy jokes, you also can make me better tv!" He said

"Hey! My jokes are not crap"

"Are"

"Not"

"Are"

"Not"

"Are"

"Are"

"Not"

"Ha!"

"Nooo thats not fair harry" louis whined like a child and cuddled a pillow

"You arent acting fair louis" harry muttered. It was just all the stress that came up that moment.

Louis heard him though "i am not fair?! Im sick and you can't even make me good tea!" Louis yelled frustrated.

"Well if i cant make good tea go ask someone else to take care of you! I try my best for you and all you do is complaining!" With that harry stormed out of the room, leaving louis with new thoughts.

He decided to call liam and ask him what to do. He knew that it was his fault, he maybe acted a bit childish while harry just wanted to help.

Liam told him he would come over and 15 minutes later he let himself in with a spare key. "Hey lou, heard its not going that great?"

"Between harry and me not no" he shook his head.

"Tell me"

Louis told him how he acted and harry and his 'fight'. Now he was telling him he realised more and more how stupid he was to harry. He felt guilty, harry was just taking care of him, the good husband he is and he was acting like a brat.

"Well its good you see that you we're being a asshole, since you were" liam laughed.

"I didnt mean to be so rude and ungratefull to him" louis said and looked down, he felt guilty for what he did. Liam wrapped an arm around his shoulder "just talk to him, say that ur sorry and realised what you did wrong, im sure he will forgive you" liam smiled.

Louis nodded "you're right, thanks liam" liam left soon after they talked for a bit. When he was gone louis sat himself in the wheelchair and rolled himself to the bedroom, knowing harry would be there.

He opened the door and saw harry sitting by the window, looking down at the streets of LA. When he noticed louis he stormed towards him and kneeled down "what are you doing?! You're suposed to be laying down! Let me carry you" harry said and louis giggled a bit, also happy with the fact harry wasn't too mad anymore.

It was very nice to see that even tho they had a argument, harry always would take care of louis. He lifted him up and placed him on the bed. It was silent for a while, both thinking about how to say what they want to say.

"Im sorry" they both said at the same time and laughed after (louis giggled, manly of course (;

"Harry you have nothing to be sorry for, i was acting like a spoiled brat and im really thankfull for the things you did, i dont know why i acted so shitty towards you but you dont deserve that" louis told him and looked down.

Harry lifted his chin with his index finger so he could stare in his husband's blue eyes. "Its alright louis, i forgive you, we all have our shitty days sometimes" he smiled and pecked louis' lips.

"However my jokes are not crappy" he pouted which louis kissed away quickly "yea yea youre right, sorry for that also" he said. He secretly loved his shitty jokes. No one would laugh about them apart from louis, but he always would.

"All forgiven" harry said, giving louis a hug.

Louis yawned "shall we take a nap now? Im kinda sleepy" harry laughed and placed louis' head on his chest "sleep well georgeous, i love you" he kissed his temple.

"Love you more" louis murmered, almost asleep already

Harry smiled "impossible"

《《《《《

Hope ya all loved this!