Seasick? Or something else going on? (Harry)

Requested by: dreamship_tpwk

💕💕

Disclaimer: I did some research on epilepsy and so on and used the knowledge I already got, but in no way I'm a doctor or medical proffesional! Just wrote what I thought was right, if not my apologies, you can always give feedback, but of course with respect! :)

Enjoy!

-------

"Alright Alright I admit, we should definitely do this more often, boat trips are fun!" Harry tells Louis, looking around him, admiring the view.

Louis smiles at his boyfriend, glad this date idea of him is a succes. "Told you! But as much as I admire seeing you admire the view, I got a better one for you, though." He winks at his boyfriend, making Harry gaps and chuckle.

"Of course, you look especially handsome today, beautiful." He leans towards the boy, kissing his cheek.

Louis smiles widely, thanking his boyfriend before looking over the edge of the small boat they rented for the day.

"Look, a fish!" Louis squeals, clapping his hands, his eyes glued to the water.

Harry joins him, resting his hand on Louis's back.

"Ah yes sweetheart, a fish! What a miracle! A fish, in the water?!" He fake gasps, Louis giggling in response, but pouting a bit.

Harry smiles and kisses his lips softly. "It's cool you spot a fish, lou." He tells the boy, stroking his cheek.

After a while the wind starts to blow hard, the boat now rocking a bit.

Harry looks at his shoes and holds the sides of the boat, feeling a little dizzy.

Louis laughs but then sees Harry's face, his own expression now worried. "Are you okay, babe?" He asks, holding out his hand for Harry to take.

Harry grabs his hand and locks their fingers, breathing heavily.

"I feel dizzy, Lou." He whispers, his voice shaking. Louis sighs, thinking about what to do next.

He knows Harry has Epilepsy, but he hadn't had a attack in over a year now.

"Are you seasick?" He asks, still holding Harry's hand in his.

Harry shrugs. "I honestly don't know, I just feel weird." He tells Louis, now looking up to meet his gaze.

Louis gasps at how pale Harry looks, it surely isn't like his normal appearance, his normally rosy coloured cheeks now turned into a pale ish color.

"We're almost back at the shore bub, hold on."

Louis lets go of Harry's hand, the boy whining at the loss of contact.

Louis assures him that he will hold his hand again in no time. He rows them to shore, his arms cramping from the hard rowing.

Once ashore, Harry steps out of the boat, his legs unsteady.

He wobbles on his legs, taking a few steps before falling to the ground.

"Harry!" Louis rushes over and is startled when he sees Harry start to shake. His whole body shakes and he then realizes that Harry is having an attack, epilepsy.

Luckily Louis knows what to do and is glad Harry fell on the sand and not on something like a hard surface.

He lets the seizure go on and sets a timer to see how long it lasts. He puts him in the recovery position, making sure that nothing hurts the boy.

After a few minutes Harry's body stops shaking.

Louis squats down next to his head, caressing the boy's sweaty cheek.

"Hey babe, you had an seizure, how are you feeling?"

Harry looks at him, a confused look in his eyes.

"I t-think I'm okay, j-just a little c-confused." He rubs his forehead, his other hand searching for Louis his.

Louis takes his hand, softly smiling up at him. "It's alright, your safe. Do I need to call someone?"

Harry shakes his head. "No It's fine, thanks babe." Louis waves it off, pecking his lips.

"Shall I carry you to the car? Think cuddling in bed watching movies is what we both need right now." Harry now smiles, nodding.

Louis lifts up the boy, half carrying him/supporting him walking to the car.

He's shorter than his boyfriend, but he surely tries!

Soon enough they are making their way back to the car, Louis's hand resting on Harry knee once they hit the road.

Harry tells him he's still suprised this happened due to the fact he didn't had a seizure in a long time. Louis agrees and decides to call Harry doctor, just to make sure.

He explains what happened and the doctor tells them that it's normal to have a seizure once in a while in Harry's case, and that it most likely won't happen again anytime soon as long as he takes his medicine.

Soon they arrive home, Louis again supporting Harry into the house, walking straight to their bedroom.

Harry lies down, patting the space next to him. Louis smiles and lies next to Harry, one hand resting behind his head, the other wrapped around Harry's waist.

When Louis thinks Harry has fallen asleep, the boy speaks up.

"Lou, I feel bad that I ruined the day." He sighs.

Louis lifts his chin with his index finger, looking him into the eyes. "You didn't ruin anything babe, I'm glad you're safe and feeling alright now, you know that I wasn't scared, just worried but it's alright now, I will always be there for you, good and bad times and besides, I actually like us laying here and about to watch a movie, cuddling." He takes a deep breath as he's finished talking.

Harry smiles. "Thanks, needed to hear that." He strokes Louis's cheek, kissing him.

Louis rests his forehead against his, still smiling. "Shall we go on a boat trip next week again? Want to find more fish." The both of them laugh, Harry nodding.

They were both safe and sound, cuddling into each others arms, just how it's meant to be.

"I love you."

"I love that fish more."

"No you don't!"

"Your right, I love you... more!"

"Never!"

------

Cute!

My new book 'Yours sincerely, ...' is now published and completed! Feel free to follow and give it a shot at reading! Hope ya'll have a great day, by the way

('On Edge' is also being updated, stay tuned!)

You might have noticed that I wrote in the description of the story that I for now do not take new requests, there are many right now which will be written, but I just need time to do that, no worries though!

Maybe in a while I will start taking requests again x

Again if you gave me a request it will be out as soon as possible, please be patient <3

All the love,

-N🦋