Upset (Louis)

"Louis what's wrong?" Harry just came back from work and heard louis crying. Running towards him he sees his lover surrounded by glass pieces "are you okay love? Are you hurt?" Louis shook his head no.

Harry sat next to him and placed louis in his lap, letting him cuddle into his chest "what happened darling?" Harry asks once louis seems to be calmed down a bit more.

"W-well first the kids a-at school we're being a-annoying when i gave t-them a essay, then za-ayn called the car w-wasn't good fixed and he started yelling at m-me for nothing, i a-also missed you and i w-wanted to grap some t-tea but im too damn short and knocked o-over the whole s-shelf" he sniffled, burrieng his head in the crook of harry's neck.

Harry kissed his temple "im sorry to hear that love but im sure it will be fine. The kids are just the same like you and i were once" louis smiled a bit "i was yea, you was the nerd" he giggled making harry laugh.

"A hot nerd though" harry said

"My hot nerd" louis interwined their fingers "guess i was just stressed out"

"We all have our days lou" harry told him, standing up and offering louis a hand which he of course didnt deciline.

"Go lay on the couch and grap a movie, i will clean it up here and make you ur deserved tea" harry said, kissing louis' hand and letting it go after.

Louis rolled his eyes "i can clean it up myself, after all i was the one who broke it"

Harry looked at him with a 'ur just gonna do what i say' look. It wasn't in a angry way, he just wanted to make his husband feel better and that wasnt going to happen by letting him clean up the stuff he didnt even do on purpose and besides, harry didnt mind cleaning the bit.

"Oh yea and you really broke it on purpose" harry sarcastically said, rolling his eyes but smiling.

Louis stick out his tongue "then be my guest, chop chop my butler" before louis could turn around and walk away harry stood in front of him "no no not that quick" he whispered, suddenly starting kissing louis' neck.

It drove louis insane, harry's attention and the way it happened right now. Harry kissed him and made louis moan quietly into his mouth. Harry smirked and turned to the glass pieces again.

"Heyyyy" louis pouted, clearly not happy with harry's actions.

Harry crouched down and closed his eyes, not facing louis "thought ur butler needed to clean?" He smirked.

Louis stomped his feet on the ground like a child, crossing his arms in front of his chest "not fair" he said but harry could hear him smiling.

"Life isnt fair my love, now go and search that movie before i will"

Louis ran to the livingroom "oh no! We're not gonna watch 'The Notebook' again!"

Harry shook his head, laughing. What was he lucky to have louis.

《《《《《《

Not really a sickfic but its hella cute!

'Melting while writing this'😍